Complete The THP Challenge - You Could Win

I tried this about 30 times on the course today. I wasn't even close. My distance variation between my first and second ball was probably 6-8 ft. The heel ball was a lot slower. I lined each ball up on the wings of my #7. The odysey logo is right where the heel ball is. I'll give it one more go this weekend but I think I've also got one of those putters that just won't work . I expected it to go in on the first try like everybody else.

Here's a video though to make all you northerners jealous.

#teamcali

F
T
W

:D

https://vimeo.com/158469978 The Bridgestone balls and the Cure Putter made the 2 ball challenge fun.. And incredibly simple... #High MOI!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a few minutes, but I got it!

Good stuff so far. This hit the home page today, so I know more people are seeing it. Hopefully some more entries come in.

I hope my cup/worm cam video qualifies. Managed to put both in at almost the same time. (Edit: dang it, I thought I edited the video down...skip to about 1:24 if you don't want to see a couple misses.)

https://vimeo.com/158508773

Yes, that is a sweet red THP Puma pullover that I'm wearing. :)

Interestingly enough, the Taylormade Ghost Tour 13 Daytona worked better for me for this challenge than the Odyssey Versa 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to start trying to figure out how i can accomplish this. Might have to go the living room route as there aren't any putting greens open at the moment. Although after this weekend, there might be. Also need to brush up on my videoing skills with the iPhone.

I tried for about 15 minutes last night and notta.... Made one and left the second ball short by a bit probably 15 times. I'll give it a go again tonight :)

Funny how there is only a few videos from an actual putting green (outdoors!!)

I'm not even going to attempt this. I'm no Wardy. This challenge would drive me bonkers and probably end up breaking something.

I'm not even going to attempt this. I'm no Wardy. This challenge would drive me bonkers and probably end up breaking something.
No way, buddy. If I could do it there's no doubt your smooth stroke would handle this with ease.

I have enough problems making one putt from 10 feet go in. I know my limits. :D

What's the worst that happens though? You get to be outside and probably find a way to hit your new UST/XR16 combo. Worse things to do going into the weekend right?

I tried last night...no bueno haha.

What's the worst that happens though? You get to be outside and probably find a way to hit your new UST/XR16 combo. Worse things to do going into the weekend right?

But then I would be putting with the XR16 because I broke my putter in two on the practice putting green. I'm going to make TexasHacker attempt it this Sunday and will record him.

I tried a few times, gave up, and my daughter said come on dad it can't be that hard. She pushed my button.

I tried a few times, gave up, and my daughter said come on dad it can't be that hard. She pushed my button.

I would have grounded my daughter and sent her up to her room with that talk right there. You are a better dad. :D

But then I would be putting with the XR16 because I broke my putter in two on the practice putting green. I'm going to make TexasHacker attempt it this Sunday and will record him.

Gonna use this against you Nate. Maymard's daughter did it. She's like what, 4? 5?

Gonna use this against you Nate. Maymard's daughter did it. She's like what, 4? 5?

Actually she said I know that guy, let me show him a four year old still has him beat. Then flicked you off.

Well Id try it outside but Arkansas is getting rain everyday this entire week through Sat so I would rather not get soaked attempting this. Be more fun outside for sure.

Well Id try it outside but Arkansas is getting rain everyday this entire week through Sat so I would rather not get soaked attempting this. Be more fun outside for sure.

Oh, but what a video that would make!

Oh, but what a video that would make!

Wonder if bonus points would be in order :) Id need an umbrella for my device to survive though

I spent about 20 minutes on this last night and no dice. On my best attempts, the second ball was on line, but came up several feet short. Most of the tries were not even close though.

Dunno if this counts or not. One ball was all the way in the cup. The second hit the opening full on, but didn't actually go in. I counted it, but my vote doesn't matter.Ya might want to turn the speakers down a bit. Sorry for the music being so loud.

Last edited:
Back