The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Thats awesome.
I did that once in a store.

That's awesome. Wish I'd have thought of it!

I'll start doing that.

This hotel has a perfect carpet for putting, I wish I had access to a putter.

Doing groceries tonight and walked down one of the aisles and all of a sudden started craving pork rinds!!

Just keep it in the room the hallway may look like a perfect green but trust me it is not.

Few too many breaks to read in a long hallway. Guess it also depends on if the doors stay out of the way.

Where ya staying, I can drop one by hahaha

Haha - I'll live.

Though it would have been nice to have a less insane schedule and see if I could get out and play a round with some of the fine folks down here.

Haha - I'll live.

Though it would have been nice to have a less insane schedule and see if I could get out and play a round with some of the fine folks down here.

We can grab a beer or dinner too....golf would be nice though.

What he said. Let us know if you have time or up to it.

Not sure I'd be a fan of Nashville if I had to fly there to drive to Memphis though

I'm more of a weeknight kind of Nashville downtown guy, but even they are hopping.
I've been told I had some pretty wild nights downtown Nashville.

What he said. Let us know if you have time or up to it.

Will do - days are long but might be free Weds/Thurs. I'm in the Ballston area, so can get pretty much anywhere the Metro will take me.

The attacks in Belgium....

Hey JB you want me to get you something to go?
fbaa15f61e1d7f2e61da70853e622768.jpg

that looks like my kind of place...

Met and played with the designer of the course I was playing today

So we get a lot of phishing scam emails trying to get our company financial info. This one was the best. I think something got lost in translation as he wants to buy Brewery equipment for a church. wTF?
93525128ed5779985f1108fcdba4baf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournament tomorrow, calling for up to 50 mph gusts. Will be some.... Interesting scores put up by the teams/kids I'd venture. Could be a brutal day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back