Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
60g stiff driver and 70g stiff fairway shafts. Not sure but definitely not looking for low spin low launch. Thinking something mid spin higher launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you need to get a hold of hzrdus red

I don't see why not. Maybe yellow driver and red fw

I might have a red that would fit for driver.

I might have a red that would fit for driver.

I would be interested to know how you scared up a HZRDUS Red. Only seen a few pop up on eBay for 3 hundy.

How did you like the sound?

It didn't bother me. It's not too dissimilar to the first Callaway Alpha I got at the Grandaddy. I like the feel of a head like that, so the sound, or absence of it, doesn't really stick out to me.

pondering new grips from my clubs. Have played these all last year. Will probably be ordering soon. Either NDMC Orange/black in Midsize or Lamkin REL Ace 3 gen in Orange midsize.

​Odyssey V-Line Fang Putter

Tested 716 AP2's in reg and stiff. Definitely learned I am still a regular and that I prefer the 95's over the DGRegs, though I could probably play with either just the bit of extra height out of the 95s. I feel like they are much nicer to play with than my Rocketbladez, probably 1/2 a club (6 yards) shorter but feel like I can do more with them on command a bit.

Got a whole new set of wedges just sitting in the cart waiting for me to pull the trigger.

UST irod.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Cure CX1 or CX2

I am going to buy something tomorrow. Just not sure what. Likely a Apex hybrid.

White Hot RX V-Line Fang. And I want it in a bad way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back