Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, I'm either in a cart or walking with bag in a push cart. So not a real issue for me. But if a purely carried, I could see the issue.

I'm a pure carry guy. One of the worst things about my home course is that I am not allowed to use my own push cart, and I am certainly not paying for one of theirs, so I carry. I'd been using the heavier Bridgestone BSG for years until they started to really look junky, so I am not new to the idea of taking on weight for what I think is a fantastic looking bag, but even the old BSG stand bags had the multi strap.

not many ponders right now as i am excited to have my bag in play but i cant help but want to spend some time with the Toulon Madison

Dropped the hint to the family about the Queen B for my Bday this year! Hopefully my ponder becomes a reality I'm a month

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dropped the hint to the family about the Queen B for my Bday this year! Hopefully my ponder becomes a reality I'm a month

Ladies putters are pretty awesome...haha I kid I kid.

hahaha damn

Anyone have experience with the Graphite Design Tour AD hybrid shafts? I've got a Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 hybrid head on the way and am searching for a shaft to put into it. I could just go the easy route and find another Aldila Tour Green shaft like I have in my current hybrids, but I'm seeing a couple of GD Tour AD 95 hybrid shafts on eBay for a pretty good price, was wondering about testing that shaft out because I could always find a Tour Green hybrid shaft out there if I didn't like the other shaft. Just was wondering if anyone had played this type of shaft, and whether it plays stiffer than the listed flex or not.

Still pondering my wedge setup trying to decide if I should keep 50,54,58 or go in a different direction with it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You need a 68°. :bulgy-eyes:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Nice! Good luck, I'm in the camp that thinks they're pretty damn good looking.

The name choice I don't like, but I've always liked their looks for some strange reason.

I think of the rapper queen bee every time I hear the name. But that Finnish is awesome. Always like the look of those. And the feeling is pretty darn good too but Obviously that's a personal preference, but I can dig it

Every time I walk by these in our pro shop. I'm tempted to grab one for my office!!

Saw them at the PGA Show and loved them.

cfc99811af6f99ff93ce6d32bbf45b52.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

grab the one with the 355 irons in it. Great sticks.

grab the one with the 355 irons in it. Great sticks.
I know right?

Can you believe these are our rental sets this year!!

Don't let them dissuade you! QB6 is a good looking putter, and putts a great roll on the ball - one of my favorite Betti shapes.

Don't let them dissuade you! QB6 is a good looking putter, and putts a great roll on the ball - one of my favorite Betti shapes.
Rolled it at golfsmith from 10-15ft...made the first 3 then proceeded to make about 15 more from all over. Great roll and its face balanced which I like a lot! Really like this and finally think I found a blade style putter that will work for me. I've always wanted one over a mallet.

All this Queen Bee talk has me looking at the Bettinardi site, which is never cheap. Has anyone rolled one of these against either of the FIT faces in another model?

3w... Launch it between 13-15^ & 2500-3500 spin.. Ball speed between 140-150 depending on strike .. I feel like I hit it well but I am concerned about stopping power.. It goes a long way but I am concerned when I hit it into greens. The rollout hurts me more than it helps. Any thoughts out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Built a set of Maltby TE Forged but I am now pondering the Bridgestone J15s!

Every time I walk by these in our pro shop. I'm tempted to grab one for my office!!

Saw them at the PGA Show and loved them.

cfc99811af6f99ff93ce6d32bbf45b52.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Those are nice.

All this Queen Bee talk has me looking at the Bettinardi site, which is never cheap. Has anyone rolled one of these against either of the FIT faces in another model?

Have spent some time (too much time, probably) putting with a number of Betti models with the FIT face, and without. I prefer the FIT face, but really liked the sound off of the standard QB6 as well.

Nike Vapor Flex 440 driver! I did an indoor fitting today and this beat out my G30, the G, the Nike Vapor Pro, M2, King LTD, and the Callaway XR 16 Pro. Not just in distance (which wasn't even close), but even in dispersion!!! This is a great driver!!! I'm very glad I took the chance to try it. Unreal...

Nike Vapor Flex 440 driver! I did an indoor fitting today and this beat out my G30, the G, the Nike Vapor Pro, M2, King LTD, and the Callaway XR 16 Pro. Not just in distance (which wasn't even close), but even in dispersion!!! This is a great driver!!! I'm very glad I took the chance to try it. Unreal...

How did you like the sound?

60g stiff driver and 70g stiff fairway shafts. Not sure but definitely not looking for low spin low launch. Thinking something mid spin higher launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back