Putter Contest - Custom Proto West Coast Putter Co - Fall Golf Outing

Holy Schnikes, Batman. That is awesome! Thanks to THP and West Coast Putters. See you in 3 days.

Well thanks West Coast Putters for giving us an opportunity to win this great putter. Should I go hybrid with this 8 mile putt? :D

I think an R9 driver should do it...just tee it down lower.

This is going to be fun, I'm going to go with this strategy

Holy Crap!! That thing is worth over $1200?!? Holy Crap!!

Looks like I'll need to sharpen my putting skills!!

Thanks to THP and West Coast Putters!!

You people going to the out are LUUUCCCCKKKYYYY. Sweet prize.

if this was a contest for worst putt from 8 miles i may have a chance. Putting is not my strong point. Congrats to the winner of this.

Thanks to THp and WCP for another awesome contest and prize!

Damn JB, how the hell am I supposed to sleep tonight. It's been tough the last 3 nights as is and now this? lol. Thanks West Coast Putters and THP, you guy's are simply the best! My irons were so bad today that I got a lot of lag putting practice today, haha.

How cool would it be if Marco Renna could join us and do a putter fitting for the winner? (I know, just dreaming here).

One of these days im going to make it to a THP Demo Day!

I hope no one feels jealous or left out because of all the talk about the fall outing. Just make sure that everyone behaves themselves and then we will do many more of these :smile:

Oh, I mean that in a good way. I hope everyone has an awesome time.

I got the 4 protos today for the outing and they are very cool looking. Very raw and garage like, but you will get the idea behind them. This is going to be one heck of a fun contest. And the prize is AWESOME.

Back