The Movie Review Thread

Just watched Brave again with the kids. I think it just might be my favorite Disney movie.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I agree, I 've watched it with my grandsons three times and I still enjoy it!

Bridge of spies....kinda blah. Story line was decent but movie moved really really slow
Just like tinker tailor soldier spy.

Great movie but so hard to stay awake.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just like tinker tailor soldier spy.

Great movie but so hard to stay awake.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Kinda funny tried to watch it on 3 different flights fell asleep the first 2 times

Watched Point Break last week. Some really scenes in it. Overall though, not a great movie.

Watched Point Break last week. Some really scenes in it. Overall though, not a great movie.
What????

Point Break is freaking amazing.

Normally i really enjoy Tarantino movies, but I returned Hateful EIght yesterday to redbox after turning it off twice.... I just couldn't get into it, and it is a longgggg movie.

Finally got around to watching "nightcrawler" didn't have any expectations and really enjoyed it. Very creepy movie but I loved the character Jake played.

Normally i really enjoy Tarantino movies, but I returned Hateful EIght yesterday to redbox after turning it off twice.... I just couldn't get into it, and it is a longgggg movie.

I'm a huge Tarantino fan. We just got back from vacation and the Hateful Eight was sitting in the mailbox. Will watch it later today or tomorrow and share my thoughts at that time.

We saw Star Trek Beyond yesterday. I thought it was just okay. There's nothing wrong with the movie but it somehow felt a little flat compared to the other movies.

We saw Star Trek Beyond yesterday. I thought it was just okay. There's nothing wrong with the movie but it somehow felt a little flat compared to the other movies.

I agree. It was a good decent movie and the cast and effects were great as usual for the series. Just a little something less about it when compared to the first 2 films in the reboot. Still glad I saw it.

Side not, on Tapatalk, the pic from John Wick 2 is still the preview. Makes me happy.

I think so. What's your take on his handling?
He takes it seriously, he's training with serious people. I'll put it this way: I'm willing to assume that he safetied that rifle(or was aware of the round count for the course of fire) before transitioning to the pistol in the first bit when he slung it around, rather than cringe thinking he just muzzle swept the camera operator like I would watching most youtube videos.

He takes it seriously, he's training with serious people. I'll put it this way: I'm willing to assume that he safetied that rifle(or was aware of the round count for the course of fire) before transitioning to the pistol in the first bit when he slung it around, rather than cringe thinking he just muzzle swept the camera operator like I would watching most youtube videos.
Keanu takes his film work seriously. He did some serious work for The Matrix movies. Now Wick.

Re-holstering the pistol is a no-no in the 3 Gun shooting competitions I used to do also, but perhaps that is a 'local' rule only type thing.

Well I imagine they're paying more attention to a script, but I'd rather reholster, despite someone's rules.

Edit: actually molding a new kydex holster right now. I hate doing holsters for guns with lights, even if it's my own.

I'll roll with the safety being on, although it doesn't look like it.

But relying on counting rounds not to shoot your camera man would be pretty bad.

Pretty cool either way.

Back