2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Best week of the year to have DirecTV!!

Picks are in. Happy Masters week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masters.org has great early round streaming - I usually spend hours watching. Very unproductive week for me when Masters comes around. Best week of the year for golf fans, imo.....closely followed by US Open and Open.

Not getting into the giveaway. I won the Phil Mickelsen Autograph Staff bag, US Open signed flag two US Opens ago. I feel this is enough winnings for lifetime from THP. Thanks guys from a guy who doesn't post as much as he should on your fine forum.

Oh btw, I started Master's Week Sunday evening with an ace....on my father's small executive course. Par 3 119 yds.....PW. Second one of my long, 30+ yr golf career. My dad was excited.

http://freedomfairways.com/

I would say enter away regardless. Its a chance at a once in a lifetime trip if you join the Albatross Club and support both THP and animal shelters everywhere including those in your backyard since that is where THP HQ is.

Ready for this week and to watch. Still any decide who to take as my second pick. I have it down to about 5 names.

It's Masters Week!!!

Love Masters week, especially because it coincides with my birthday!

Man really need to put some serious thought into my picks this year. Havent done well with Masters contests in the past but hoping this is my year!

Ok Skibum, time to make a damn decision on your picks lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Masters.org has great early round streaming - I usually spend hours watching. Very unproductive week for me when Masters comes around. Best week of the year for golf fans, imo.....closely followed by US Open and Open.

Not getting into the giveaway. I won the Phil Mickelsen Autograph Staff bag, US Open signed flag two US Opens ago. I feel this is enough winnings for lifetime from THP. Thanks guys from a guy who doesn't post as much as he should on your fine forum.

Oh btw, I started Master's Week Sunday evening with an ace....on my father's small executive course. Par 3 119 yds.....PW. Second one of my long, 30+ yr golf career. My dad was excited.

http://freedomfairways.com/

I say enter anyways, this prize is too good to pass up.

and congrats on the Ace!

Finally got my picks in. Supporting the Bridgestone guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like Masters week!

You can watch the entire final round CBS coverage on Masters.com right now. I've got it going and it's awesome!

Nothing like Masters week!

You can watch the entire final round CBS coverage on Masters.com right now. I've got it going and it's awesome!

And this thread is always AWESOME all week long.

Insanely awesome prize BUMP! Wow.

The Prizes
Albatross Club Member Grand Prize: VIP Trip to the WGC Bridgestone Invitational including airfare, hotel accommodations, and VIP access to a Bridgestone experience. You will get to hang out with the people behind the brand, follow the golf action at this star studded field event, and enjoy a prize once never thought possible.

Non-Albatross Club Grand Prize: Fred Couples signed Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls. This limited edition box features all four of the new Bridgestone B330 series golf balls, with a unique white box autographed by the legend.

He played decent at The Shell. My guess is even though you know he wanted to win, he was also working on a few fine tune items for his Masters game.

My picks are in...

Picked a long hitter and a couple of Bridgestone guys. Going to be fun to watch!

He played decent at The Shell. My guess is even though you know he wanted to win, he was also working on a few fine tune items for his Masters game.

I believe he said that too. This place obviously brings out the best of him. I think going in, he plays pretty darn well if the flat stick cooperates.

I believe he said that too. This place obviously brings out the best of him. I think going in, he plays pretty darn well if the flat stick cooperates.

As with all player who play well at Augusta, the flat stick is key. Phil's paintbrush putting stroke has always mad me nervous, but you can't deny his ability to always (it seems) tune it one at the Masters.

Looks like Fred Couples has withdrawn, anyone have him picked???

Just received the tweet for this as well. Citing back issues.

Doh!

I didn't pick him.

Entry is in and cant wait to watch this one unfold.

Awesome, awesome contest. Glad to have a shot at this awesome prize. If you're non-albatross and enter this contest, I highly recommend shoveling out a couple bucks. On top of everything else, you will be kicking yourself if you win some golf balls instead of a trip to the Bridgestone.

Back