The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry Ryan.

Very sorry to hear. It's tough to lose a family member. Sounds like you and Tuff had been through a lot together

Sorry to hear about Tuff, Ryan. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear this War.

really sorry for your loss beags

so sorry for you loss War

That's a tremendous loss. Very sorry to read about it. Lots of great memories, I'm sure, to remember him.

Sorry to hear that War.

So sorry for the loss of your buddy, War, just take comfort in knowing what a great life you had with Tuff!

Very sorry to read this Ryan, extremely hard decision but I know you guys gave him a fantastic life.

Ryan, I'm so so so sorry my friend. Love ya my friend.

So sorry for your loss War Eagle. My condolences.

So sorry to hear War. RIP Tuff

War Tuff

So sorry to hear about Tuff War. My condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad day today. Got a call from my wife that Tuff, my bulldog was pretty lethargic. He's been slowing down more and more over the past few months, but this weekend he just was sleeping a lot. Today, he wouldn't get up or even move.

Went home and tried to get him up and moving but he didn't want to move. Had to carry him to the car, and then to the vet.

After some xrays and some not great news from the doctor, a 1-5% survival rate from surgery to remove a tumor, I was left with a hard decision and a lot of tears.

Going to miss my buddy. Got him when I first moved to Florida 12 years ago. He's been there through a lot of crazy life events. And it will be weird not having him around to snore and drove me crazy anymore.

I'll miss ya Tuff. You're a great boy.

51f6efa81e4cbe96fe3f81fef99a2bf1.jpg

05dace1fd649a72ad1e48eabf6eec7a5.jpg

Sorry for your loss War Eagle. Good boy, Tuff.

Damn War. Sorry to hear about Tuff. He was a great looking dog. Remember the good times and all the happiness you brought him.

Sad day today. Got a call from my wife that Tuff, my bulldog was pretty lethargic. He's been slowing down more and more over the past few months, but this weekend he just was sleeping a lot. Today, he wouldn't get up or even move.

Went home and tried to get him up and moving but he didn't want to move. Had to carry him to the car, and then to the vet.

After some xrays and some not great news from the doctor, a 1-5% survival rate from surgery to remove a tumor, I was left with a hard decision and a lot of tears.

Going to miss my buddy. Got him when I first moved to Florida 12 years ago. He's been there through a lot of crazy life events. And it will be weird not having him around to snore and drove me crazy anymore.

51f6efa81e4cbe96fe3f81fef99a2bf1.jpg

05dace1fd649a72ad1e48eabf6eec7a5.jpg

SO sorry for your loss. It's never easy. Just remember the good times. And the Rainbow Bridge to look forward to.

So sorry Ryan. Good thoughts to you and your family.

That sucks Ryan, losing a buddy like that is awful.

Sorry Ryan. That's terrible but thanks to you he lived a great life.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. It's been a pretty miserable afternoon and evening. Trying to explain to my 3 year old why Tuffy isn't here anymore and won't be coming home had me In tears again.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. It's been a pretty miserable afternoon and evening. Trying to explain to my 3 year old why Tuffy isn't here anymore and won't be coming home had me In tears again.

God loves toddlers and dogs. They will always have a place and a purpose.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope the happy memories linger and the sadness fades away.

I'm so sorry, war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back