Straight & Long - Evolve Contest at Club Clash

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Club Clash is this weekend and will be one amazing weekend. From driver testing, live reporting, 54 holes of incredible golf at one of the finest resorts around to the chance at winning one of the drivers being tested.

One thing not announced as of yet is that Evolve Golf, the sponsor for the event is doing something a little bit different that we thought would be fun for THPers to participate in, which is their aggregate drive. Every golfer in participation gets one shot. The results are based both on length and center line.

They have graciously put together a prize package for each of the top 3 winners at Club Clash that will get sent to them post event.

1st - GoPro Silver & Peter Millar Polo & 1/4 zip
2nd - FireTV & Peter Millar Polo & 1/4 zip
3rd - 7” Fire Tablet & Peter Millar Polo & 1/4 zip

This will take place most likely before the rounds on Sunday morning at the range and will be recorded via Launch Monitor. Results will be given after the round is completed.

If you are not aware of THP Club Clash and changing the way golfers can get information about what is best, click here for the new gold standard.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...dard-In-Club-Testing-Sponsored-By-Evolve-Golf

O man this is cool now what is that center line you speak of haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sweet prizes! Well done Evolve. Makers of the only Tee in golf I will use.

I would be pretty excited to win any of them, but that 2nd place Fire TV is especially speaking to me.

Wow...love this!!! Evolve throwing in some awesome prizes!!!

That is going to be an awesome contest!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Holy cow, what a fun contest with some seriously kickass prizes. Excited to see who can reign this one in.

Those are some fantastic prizes and will be a ton of fun. Thanks to Evolve for the support!!

• Admin
Of course this goes along with the contests that will lead to 1/3 of all participants going home with a new driver.

Just more amazing things made possible through THP. I have been playing and practicing a lot since I have been jobless for the last week.

That is pretty awesome!

Wow another awesome addition to this event. Can't wait to follow along!

Very cool contest and I like how it's not just a long drive competition.

Well that is certainly awesome.

Can my attempt be downwind!

That's really cool for Evolve to do that in addition to all the other great things at this event. Looking forward to following the update thread!

That will be a good contest, the distance from the center line could be a heart breaker.

Those prizes are no joke! That will be a fun follow.

Very cool. Looking forward to see the results of the clash.

How cool is that by Evolve something different and unique. Good luck guys.

This should be a fun follow. Who wants to try to handicap this one?

This should be a fun follow. Who wants to try to handicap this one?

I'll represent the three legged horse who has never run a competitive race :act-up:

What a fun contest. Can't wait to follow along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty cool contest for those of you involved in this. I can't wait to follow song during this event.

So pre round driving range competition. This should be fun to see the results of

Back