Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have done some work dude. I'm always happy to help.

I thought about that in hindsight and asked myself why didn't I, but to be honest I was having too much fun on Saturday to think about it.

It got to me Saturday afternoon, and the first.. 12? Holes Sunday weren't so good either. It just really pisses me off to be hitting my irons well but then throwing away rounds with bad putting.

Haven't been in hear in a while and that makes me a happy camper!!! Looks like some solid ponders though!

Divine nine still has my attention as a possible 5 iron replacement....

I thought about that in hindsight and asked myself why didn't I, but to be honest I was having too much fun on Saturday to think about it.

It got to me Saturday afternoon, and the first.. 12? Holes Sunday weren't so good either. It just really pisses me off to be hitting my irons well but then throwing away rounds with bad putting.
It seemed like you had it coming back Sunday towards the end. Ball was rolling much better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It seemed like you had it coming back Sunday towards the end. Ball was rolling much better.

Needed that contest to focus back more on scoring than what was going wrong. That's my guess anyway.

Needed that contest to focus back more on scoring than what was going wrong. That's my guess anyway.
Clear the mind it will all come back. I had a few 40 putt rounds a few weeks back and got really hot about it and tried forcing it. Once I went back to the basics with setup and just let my stroke do the work everything seemed to come back (for now anyway).

Pondering when RBG is going to get my trade-in credit to me so I can actually ponder a fairway! Going on three weeks now ... too impatient I suppose.

Pretty torn between the Nike Vapor Fly Irons and the Cobra King F6 Irons. They're both beautiful and I hit them both equally. I don't know that I really have a preference. I also don't know how I feel about staying all 1 brand in the bag.

Pretty torn between the Nike Vapor Fly Irons and the Cobra King F6 Irons. They're both beautiful and I hit them both equally. I don't know that I really have a preference. I also don't know how I feel about staying all 1 brand in the bag.

I have both. I prefer the Cobra irons, because of the progressive nature of the set.

If I have one more poor putting round, I'm pondering throwing my putters off of a bridge and going with a works 7. Doesn't seem to matter what putter I use, my distance control is dismal.

My works 7ch is probably the best putter I've ever gamed for distance control. I had a hand full of 30 foot lag putts that were inches from dropping my last round

Pondering adding a D200 hybrid or making the switch over to some 815 Alphas for a 3h/4h setup.

I have both. I prefer the Cobra irons, because of the progressive nature of the set.

I have been leaning to the Cobras as I don't want a Nike bag, nike irons, nike driver, nike putter. That is excessive.

I think I may go snag the F6's soon. Thank you!

Well I stumbled upon a demo day today that actually had a flightscope and I hit a ton of drivers.

I can't believe I'm about to say this but the TM M1 460 was by far h the best for me. They had the most shaft options and I was really swinging the club well so I'm sure that played into it.

Now do I drop 500$?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well I stumbled upon a demo day today that actually had a flightscope and I hit a ton of drivers.

I can't believe I'm about to say this but the TM M1 460 was by far h the best for me. They had the most shaft options and I was really swinging the club well so I'm sure that played into it.

Now do I drop 500$?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What shaft worked best for you?

HZRDUS Red.

Driver and 3w.

Need.

Cobra F6 PW is 45*

Thought to hold me over Id use the C200 AW til I saw it was 48*

I have a CLeveland RTX 49* but we dont get along, next wedge is a 53*.

Pondering either a F6 AW to hold things over or possibly tinkering with wedge lofts

Cobra F6 PW is 45*

Thought to hold me over Id use the C200 AW til I saw it was 48*

I have a CLeveland RTX 49* but we dont get along, next wedge is a 53*.

Pondering either a F6 AW to hold things over or possibly tinkering with wedge lofts
Hmmm Bob calling your name?

Haha. Current gamer is JGR. With The Gauntlet 30days away if I make change it would have to be this week. I made a commitment to no changes 30days before the event. All else will have to wait till after.

And oh I saw that JGR, crying out to me on the FS thread, looking for it's "Forever Home"

I have been leaning to the Cobras as I don't want a Nike bag, nike irons, nike driver, nike putter. That is excessive.

I think I may go snag the F6's soon. Thank you!

F6 irons are legit. I am having a lot of fun playing them.

F6 irons are legit. I am having a lot of fun playing them.

Good to hear, I am leaning towards them for sure, and I think reading more and seeing some responses has sealed the deal.

I love my Nike Golf products so far, but other than Nike Golf, I have had horrible experiences with Nike products - especially durability and quality. Kind of makes me worry about my driver and how long she will last, but I guess we will see.

I will go with the Cobras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back