The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will work on that!

10 night work trip starting on Saturday morning. I've got no idea how to pack for a trip this long. Figure I'll pack for a 5 night trip and get laundry done. Any tips?

You need to get someone for that

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wasn't that the entire point of the whole marriage thing?

..she refuses.. And that makes her smarter than me, I think.

I need more active members in my area.

Wasn't that the entire point of the whole marriage thing?

..she refuses.. And that makes her smarter than me, I think.
I just accepted that my wife was smarter than me long ago makes things much easier even if she is wrong sometimes ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

10 night work trip starting on Saturday morning. I've got no idea how to pack for a trip this long. Figure I'll pack for a 5 night trip and get laundry done. Any tips?

Packing cubes. Organize by category.
Get a killer suitcase.
My Briggs & Riley has spots for everything in a carry on bag. I can fit more than a week in there. Compression cubes work great too.

Watching LPGA and every time they mention Katherine Kirk, I hear Captain Kirk.

0d9850df6a96926bb14b4041ad1b8e61.jpg

Talked to him the other day. He's doing well, just not much golf which saddens me.

I bet he's focused on his Camping. Hawk loves camping.

Are there an abundance of yachts in Ohio?

I routinely put in 80 weeks. Not too bad.
Yeah, seems simple enough. But hearing about his working conditions sometimes makes it even worse.

Too many years of 80 to 100 hour weeks. Behind me now never to return. Now it's about how little I can work and get away with it. I'm blessed to be a yoda type so people apparently are happy to get any of my time. Hopefully I can keep the rouse up but if I can't I won't go back to the old days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I routinely put in 80 weeks. Not too bad.

Me too. Just a way of life for the last 15 years for me.

You two sound like Excellent working partners for me! I started this morning at 3:30....
e86909738ecf2387818e70482547b76d.jpg

Heading to my next job now, should be done 11:30 or so then back at it at 3-3:30.
Early knock off tomorrow want to be home by 2:30 PM.

Can I sign you guys up? (We get to make our own schedule...)
I do think it's cool working on equipment that allows people, and sometimes pets to have successful safe surgeries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back