Sock Game - Do you have it?

image_zpsmycbnjbf.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Do you guys get happy socks over there? Ive got slightly obsessed with them and have endless pairs.
Yes I have a few pair. I like a little more padding in the foot bed. Really enjoy Stance socks. Their golf socks have grip on the bottom so your foot doesn't slide in your shoe.

I know you were positing your socks, but love the shoes!
Thanks man, dont know if you have tried the Ultra Boosts but wow most comfortable shoe i have ever worn, and im a Nike guy. I absolutely love them.

Thanks man, dont know if you have tried the Ultra Boosts but wow most comfortable shoe i have ever worn, and im a Nike guy. I absolutely love them.

After buying boost golf shoes, I'm thinking my next casual tennis shoe will have it as well. It's awesome.

So I decided it was time to refresh my sock drawer. I was always weeding through boring and worn out socks to get to the few pairs I liked. I ended up taking advantage of the sock drawer makeover deal at nice laundry. I ordered on Monday and putting on my tired old socks sucked the last couple days but they showed up today.

They showed up in these nifty bags.
16b62890574bf9241e248a52ff5788f2.jpg

And what was inside was pretty fun.
4a63def5344ce2661e2fa27a81a9f689.jpg

Nice blend of conservative but colorful and way out there. The only problem so far is my wife has already tried to steal the camo pairs.

I tried them on and they are very comfortable, can't wait to wear them tomorrow and see how they holdup.

Ordered some of these as well. They were suppose to be here yesterday, but the USPS sent decided that my socks should see a bit of the country before making their way to Warner Robins. They left New Jersey and showed up in California yesterday...WTF?!?!?! I hope that they will be here by Monday.

So I decided it was time to refresh my sock drawer. I was always weeding through boring and worn out socks to get to the few pairs I liked. I ended up taking advantage of the sock drawer makeover deal at nice laundry. I ordered on Monday and putting on my tired old socks sucked the last couple days but they showed up today.

They showed up in these nifty bags.
16b62890574bf9241e248a52ff5788f2.jpg

And what was inside was pretty fun.
4a63def5344ce2661e2fa27a81a9f689.jpg

Nice blend of conservative but colorful and way out there. The only problem so far is my wife has already tried to steal the camo pairs.

I tried them on and they are very comfortable, can't wait to wear them tomorrow and see how they holdup.
Oh hell yeah lol id wear like every pair of those.

I don't play the sock but I certain see the enjoyment of it. I stick with the plain white.

Off topic: When I thought of the sock game, I thought you meant the "sock game" when the doing laundry and you have that one solo sock that doesn't have a partner.

I don't play the sock but I certain see the enjoyment of it. I stick with the plain white.

Off topic: When I thought of the sock game, I thought you meant the "sock game" when the doing laundry and you have that one solo sock that doesn't have a partner.
=
[/video]

Sitting through a 3 hour meeting today, I was more focused on my socks than anything my director said.

ede45284bf3bdbe7700c1c79dcfe1b19.jpg

My day is over, settled in for some playoff hockey, still rocking the sock game
f36b86f043b8eb2b6559c967ea7c20f8.jpg

Cannot wait to give my new Nice Laundry socks a try!!

e26165042ed5b455c1fc6ca773dbe28d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
7510f1f241c3ad202d6f64954ed65e41.jpg

Looks like you are trying to channel your inner Jason day

No. That was 2B on a regional plane. Now I'm in 4B on a full size plane.

No. That was 2B on a regional plane. Now I'm in 4B on a full size plane.

Aaah. The regional. Makes sense now. I had a feeling 7C was wrong. The storage, along with the plastic bag was throwing me off.

Nice socks!

The King's sock game is on point!
a6db269c018f95ef36d34669a2a67529.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Waiting for The Gauntlet.....

4b6b9e1a199af7d93c72dbc7d5c06b00.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Gauntlet bound.
d3671e3a6dd4f75353c5d5f7a1658870.jpg

Who makes those shoes JB? J&M

Who makes those shoes JB? J&M

Thy are the Saks brand. The outlet usually has them at buy 2 get 2 free and thy are great. Seamless and well made.

Back