The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pudge in the house!!! how you doing buddy? I still have not used that rain check, might have to slip out and get a round in.

I really need to mow our lawn tomorrow. And pull weeds. Not sure if this is banter or rant.

But, looking at the bright side at least I have a house that I need to do that for. Definitely could be worse and I'm grateful for that.

The one highlight of living in the desert. I spray for weeds two times a year and I am golden on the yard maintenance front.

Well I was posting a healthcare post in an older thread but apparently was the wrong place. Any good current healthcare threads available?

Well I was posting a healthcare post in an older thread but apparently was the wrong place. Any good current healthcare threads available?

Wrong Place?
Not sure, but there are a number of healthcare threads in the debate room.
Or a new thread always works too.

All good here Jim. Just lurking and reading.. . Let me know when u do and we can tee it up together.

Wrong Place?
Not sure, but there are a number of healthcare threads in the debate room.
Or a new thread always works too.

It was the Is Healthcare a right thread. Posted but now I don't see the post or thread anymore. Maybe a TTalk issue?!

It was the Is Healthcare a right thread. Posted but now I don't see the post or thread anymore. Maybe a TTalk issue?!

Just searched and its gone. Second time this has happened in the last 3 weeks. I say start a new one while I investigate.

Odd because I actually saw that post.

How many names were cycled through before deciding on The Hackers Paradise and I wonder what some of them were.

I'm pretty sure the My Pillow commercial guy is Tom Tucker from Family Guy

I'm pretty sure the My Pillow commercial guy is Tom Tucker from Family Guy

now I'm waiting for a shout out to Ollie Williams

Pretty sure the boss finally left for maternity leave. Only 5 days left until she was supposed to have the kid and she called in 'sick' today for work. That starts 12 weeks of no days off, no golf league and hopefully some overtime...

Adding a teen driver on to my insurance is more than doubling my monthly payment.

Yeeesh.

Adding a teen driver on to my insurance is more than doubling my monthly payment.

Yeeesh.
Sounds like his tab at the shop is gonna increase

Pretty sure the boss finally left for maternity leave. Only 5 days left until she was supposed to have the kid and she called in 'sick' today for work. That starts 12 weeks of no days off, no golf league and hopefully some overtime...

Children ruin everything.

2b16f5f8c0cbf7130ded0b10c657e1f9.jpg

Wifey took us to the Ritz for our 9 anniversary. She still loves me!!

Spud Webb in the Me and Julio video is just bad ass.

Yeeesh.

Wait until they have their first fender bender!

Could be more in the rant thread but 1 hour into this 12 hour drive to Orlando driving a 26 foot Penske truck. This is not going to be fun

Stay safe TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back