2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Apparently my line up for this week didn't get saved so I have no one playing.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Don't have much after that....17th, 29th, 3 in 39th, and probably last
3,17,29,29,39,39 for me.
Barnes lead went from 3 strokes to 1 on 18.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

3, 17, 29, 29, 39. Tomorrow should be interesting!

I think we had a lot of the same picks.

The only difference is you have Zach. Aside from that we're pulling for the same players!

The only difference is you have Zach. Aside from that we're pulling for the same players!
Hoffman can't finish either. Will probably be Steele who I took out of my lineup :(

Hoffman can't finish either. Will probably be Steele who I took out of my lineup :(

I'm hoping this is the week Hoffman puts it all together! He's my only hope :bulgy-eyes:

Don't even want to look at the leaderboard because I know it will not be good in regards to my fantasy roster. Second place was good while it lasted...

Hoffman. Boom! 1, 3 at 13 and 42. I can't complain!

Turning out to be a pretty good weekend for me. 1, 2, T4, 2 at T13 and another at 29th.. Should help me move up a couple of spots.

I only had 5 make the cut and they all finished top 25 with reed the best at 2nd. I looked at Hoffman quite a few times but left him out :banghead:. Im guessing im dropping out of the top 10 after this week.

1-2-4-4-13-29 and 2 more. Not too bad for really no big favorites for this tourney.

I only had 4 make the cut but they finished 1,2,4 and 13. That should help a little.

I had five make the cut - 1,4,13,13,29. I wonder how that will hold up?

Had only 5 make the cut: 1, 2, 13, 13, 42. Still a pretty good week.

I think im the only one that didnt pick the winner.

Got lucky with 8 making cut: 1, 2, 4, 13, 13, 29, 29, 42. Should make up for not doing well last week.

I'm glad there isn't money on the line for this because I would be going broke. I have yet to pick a winner this season. Picked Hoffman the last two weeks only for him to back up on the weekend. Left him out this week and he wins.

Fantastic week.

1st, 2nd, 4th, and 2 tied at 13th. Moving from 22nd up to ???

Back