UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - April 2016

My last round before this event is today, will be good to see where my swing/game is heading into next weekend. Will be a blast hanging with Nate today and discussing more what he experienced and then chat about what I can do next weekend to get the most out of it for me and what can be done to make it a fantastic follow for the forum.

Its officially the week of.

Its officially the week of.

Great feeling, 4 days of work and then maybe some donut goodness on Friday awaits???

I can say EFF YOU DIET for 1 day, right? :act-up:

Great feeling, 4 days of work and then maybe some donut goodness on Friday awaits???

They're small. How bad could it be? :alien:

You will have to speak to Mrs Cookie about that, right?

You will have to speak to Mrs Cookie about that, right?

She cheats on the diets more than me! Haha

Been a LONG time since I had donuts.

She cheats on the diets more than me! Haha

Been a LONG time since I had donuts.

You will eat donuts for breakfast
BBQ for lunch
Mexican for dinner

People will be having a great time, with 3 rounds in the books since reshafting my CF16s with the Recoil 780 ES I can say I am definitely a Mamiya fan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People will be having a great time, with 3 rounds in the books since reshafting my CF16s with the Recoil 780 ES I can say I am definitely a Mamiya fan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The May signup is open, you should jump in if you get the chance.

Danny, I'm truly sorry for what I will be putting you through this Friday.

Through 12 so far and it's ugly.....EFFIN ugly.

I look forward to seeing just how magical your powers are good sir!

This will be another great follow. Lookign forward to what Danny and UST have up their sleeves this time.

Danny.....cookie has a case of the hooks. His kids like to play hookie. He likes to fish with his hooks. His favorite character in Peter Pan is Captain Hook. You get the point......

Good Luck!!!!!

As Nate will attest to all the way to the grave..........

#TrustInDanny

Breakfast Tacos (Brisket and Egg)
Burger
Asian fusion

How about that combo...or just the same rotation!

Danny

Burger
Asian fusion

Danny

That sounds good too.
You will take good care of these boys.

Burger
Asian fusion

Danny

Only thing that scares me (I don't get out much) is Asian but that's due to lack of exposure. Hope they have a bar. ;)

Maybe you can talk him into Nick & Sam's for dinner

Haha, I'm no fancy pants....I'll tear into Asian food (researching now, lol) or devour some good ol' Tex Mex.

Oh boy.....I'm an effin idiot and didn't realize until just now. Last time I had Asian food was in California with JB...damn good stuff!!!

Danny is keeping peeps on their toes in here. LOL! Just when you think it's status quo......BAM! Danny changes it.

Back