Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some messing around with our trip to Europe this summer and managed to upgrade our room nearly for free (or at worst, a few dollars more)

Gonna be an even better trip!

Did some messing around with our trip to Europe this summer and managed to upgrade our room nearly for free (or at worst, a few dollars more)

Gonna be an even better trip!

Just dont forget to upgrade those flights. Best advice I will ever give you.

Just dont forget to upgrade those flights. Best advice I will ever give you.

Completely agree. Flights are booked but I'm stalking the heck out of seats in case they open up. I keep seeing one seat available and well.. One of us would have a very sad face trip.

Completely agree. Flights are booked but I'm stalking the heck out of seats in case they open up. I keep seeing one seat available and well.. One of us would have a very sad face trip.

Biz and 1st are full?
Depending on your plane, Biz may feature lie flats.

I could take a straw poll from your MC team to ask whether Melissa deserves the 1st/Business Class seat if there's only one.

But, I think you already know the answer...

Biz and 1st are full?
Depending on your plane, Biz may feature lie flats.

First full, business has one or two seats not near each other. Kinda tough to get away with that one.

I could take a straw poll from your MC team to ask whether Melissa deserves the 1st/Business Class seat if there's only one.

But, I think you already know the answer...

My seat is in luggage under the plane. She's the one looking for business class.

First full, business has one or two seats not near each other. Kinda tough to get away with that one.

Due to the way the seats are set in Biz, it wont be hard for the airline to put you two together, if you both have seats. Never had a single issue with it.

Due to the way the seats are set in Biz, it wont be hard for the airline to put you two together, if you both have seats. Never had a single issue with it.

Was not aware of that. Duly noted!

So I just got an email that may mean some big (and very good) changes for me. Fingers crossed, should have more info by the end of this coming week :clapp:

Was not aware of that. Duly noted!
And if peeps dont switch with you, take off your shoes and unbuckle your belt for comfort.

Just realized I'll be in the classroom one time this coming week. That's a happy with 4 weeks left.

Boys tourney Monday, host girls regionals Tuesday, class Wed, practice round for the boys at their regional site Wed, then I have a little trip planned Friday.

I think that makes 5 days in 3 weeks I'll actually be in class.

Friday trip? Hmmmm

Had some great father/son time today!!!

I brought a hybrid to the course and actually hit it well multiple times. Borderline miracle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday trip? Hmmmm
Nope, I'm headed to the North border of this hell hole of a state dude. Would much rather be headed your way, believe me.

When you come to find out that friends you didn't have ... may have very well been family all along. Thank God for PhillyV's ridiculously huge Italian family. His cousin's wives and I have lots in common

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Mike and James. Do work Ray, I need to play your course with you some time.

Just seeing this now, thanks and we will absolutely get a round in together down here.

Nope, I'm headed to the North border of this hell hole of a state dude. Would much rather be headed your way, believe me.

Ahhh....that sucks indeed (for me).

S'Mores Frap is back at Starbucks!

mailed in the last payment on a loan.

Final project and paper for grad school is DONE.
954c47ed18e7a1799c10251a670e0e67.jpg

f66cd386395dce2a3592e20d4300b85e.jpg

What will I do with all my new free time!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back