2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Fantastic week.

1st, 2nd, 4th, and 2 tied at 13th. Moving from 22nd up to ???

21st based on all the people who said they had 1 and then a couple in the top 5. Yeesh, so much for thinking we hit home runs right?

1,2,4,4 and 42. It'll be interesting to see how much this bumps me up, I need it a lot sitting at 56th right now.

I had 1 and 2 this week but I think everyone did so it's not going to mean much.

I had 1, 2, 4, 4, 13, 29, 42.

If I wind up losing 1st place, someone had an incredible week.

What looked quite dismal over the last couple of days turned out to be a pretty good week. Had 1, 2, 4. Obviously will lose ground to Blake, but glad I should still be up in top 5.

For everyone that picked Hoffman, even more picked Walker and Dechambeau.
Picked the winner and will probably drop anyways.

So many people in the top 15 had Hoffman, haha! It's going to be interesting to see how much movement there is!

21st based on all the people who said they had 1 and then a couple in the top 5. Yeesh, so much for thinking we hit home runs right?

Well crap. Guess I'm not gonna lose much then.

Still only in top 50 thanks to Danny shocking Willett.

Well crap. Guess I'm not gonna lose much then.

Still only in top 50 thanks to Danny shocking Willett.

Ugh, went from 38 to 32. BRUTAL!

Had over $1mill in earnings this week and dropped from 27th to 39th. Wow

F'ing 13 to 16. Apparently 58th for the week will do that. :angry:

63 to 43, it's about time I started going in the right direction!

3 in top 13th and still 80s

Went from 26 to 17 by having 7th best showing at Velero...$2.3+M IIRC.

Happy to stay in 2nd but lost some ground to the lead.

80th place for the week. Ninth place overall.

Thought I'd be making moves with having 1,2 T4,T5,T6, guess not with everyone picking 1,2

Finished in 5th for the week only up to 29th. Tough sledding.

Wow! I managed a second place in top money winners this week (after taking a first place last week) and moved from 60th to 36th. I've went from 120th to 36th in 4 weeks and I say this ONLY to tell other people don't give up so soon. I'm along way from catching the leader but there is still a lot of golf left this year!

I've participated in fantasy football for years, and this is my first foray into fantasy golf. I've gotta say, I really like it. You definitely have to take some chances though if you want to make a big jump!

going the wrong way...Need to get it figured out

I finished 49th for the week despite picking Hoffman, but managed to move up 1 spot to 13th.

I went from 5th to 11th this week. Which was expected by not picking the winner. I really need to get that going back the right way.

I keep going backward. 4 or 5 in the top 15 and I drop even further back. I need to start picking a bit better.

Back