PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience

I hope not. I have a friend that's been begging to buy my 714 AP2's, so when I found out we didn't have to mail them in I let him go ahead and take them!
Bold move selling the gamers before laying your hands on the replacements. I like the confidence you have in the PTx's

Bold move selling the gamers before laying your hands on the replacements. I like the confidence you have in the PTx's

I'm an anti-hoarder. I've never kept more than one set at once. I can't play here for the time being anyway because of the Texas flooding. My club is shut down for at least another week or two.

I had just planned on bringing everything but the irons.

Sounds like we are all on the same page. Hogan's in, current gamers in the closet at home.

The week is finally here!!! I'm so pumped! I freaking love THP Events and this one will be no different.
Can't wait to meet you guys down there!

Same here. And not just an event with one day of golf, but two rounds. I'm having withdrawals right now with the bad weather. I actually spent an hour or so hitting clubs at Golfsmith last Thursday just to get some form of golf in.

Yes, I'm excited too! Because I'm driving up I'll have all my stuff with me.

I'm not sure where I'm staying yet, guess I should start looking at options.

So the inquiry into our current gamers was interesting. I wonder what prompted that? Or what the information will be used for? For building our PTx sets, research based on follow-up with what we see from the PTx sets, etc...

Thanks for the heads up...don't get PM'S through tapatalk. Went to email and read it. Will get it responded to this evening.

I'm sure there is a good reason for today's question. Can't wait for Friday, for this to come to fruition.

Copied from the email and responded instead of waiting until I got to a PC.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

I recommend you guys check out THP er Nate's course review of the Cowboys Club. I went through it again last night and it really gives an idea of what to expect.

Can not wait to hear what you boys think of these irons.

I recommend you guys check out THP er Nate's course review of the Cowboys Club. I went through it again last night and it really gives an idea of what to expect.

Agreed, such a fun course, and one that will allow you to hit tons of different clubs. Perfect course to test a new set of irons.

Nate's review:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?45792-Cowboys-Golf-Club-Course-Review

My tee shot on #4 last year at Cowboys Club from ~336. It rolled onto the green then back off. I still managed to waste it with a weak chip and two putt for par.

F5E2A1EA-3F37-48B3-B301-01319B623B0A_zpsmnpq3b5q.jpg

That was about the extent of good shots I hit on the course, but I had a blast. TexasHacker34 and Danny Le of UST hit a ton of long drives that day.

It was nice sitting on the hill behind 18 watching the rest of the groups come in too.

Can not wait to hear what you boys think of these irons.
^^^ This ^^^
And demoing them myself of course...

Really looking forward to following along and learning more not only about these irons but the company as well. I'm stuck at a wedding and all of the related events so Tapatalk had better not fail me.

I placed a pre-order, at which time I also ordered a set of TK wedges.
The wedges came today....thinking they wouldn't send them out till it was almost time for the PTx to ship..(as the wedges could have been sent anytime).

I can't wait for the reviews to start in Texas I wish I was one of the lucky ones but I know you guys will love the event and will let me and others feel like we are there through your posts have a blast guys

Its go time!!!!

Wrapping up at CU...for me anyway and go time as well. A little range time tonight or tomorrow with the new big stick and boom...wheels up tomorrow night!

Clubs are packed, clothes are packed, truck is fueled up for the airport run in the morning and I am feeling good (new meds are working great).

Let's have some fun!!!

I'll picking up a rental car in the morning and heading out sometime tomorrow. Not sure when just yet. I still need to pack, but I got all day so I'll probably procrastinate a little longer.

Speaking of procrastinating, I waited til yesterday to rent a car and that was a bad idea. It was double what I would have paid had I made the reservation a few weeks ago. Lesson learned.

I get in about 11am and will just tool around and see the sites, maybe if I run across a Course or Driving range hit some balls and work on the putting. I might go find the Hogan shop and do a drive by so I know where it is for Friday.

Any suggestions for places for lunch? I and a BBQ fan or Sushi or?

Back