UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - April 2016

Danny is keeping peeps on their toes in here. LOL! Just when you think it's status quo......BAM! Danny changes it.

Don't get my mind racing more than it already is. Haha, so much on the mind since yesterday and thinking about what some weight changes in the shafts may do for me.

Hit that new driver/shaft combo of yours once on the range and it was pretty...my best all day I dare say? LOL

Don't get my mind racing more than it already is. Haha, so much on the mind since yesterday and thinking about what some weight changes in the shafts may do for me.

Hit that new driver/shaft combo of yours once on the range and it was pretty...my best all day I dare say? LOL

Easy there Cookie...that combo is reserved for #CAVEMAN!

Danny

Easy there Cookie...that combo is reserved for #CAVEMAN!

Danny

Hahaha, not expecting to get fitted into F5 anything. Just saying that it's funny how some things can really surprise you.

No....just dumb and hairy.

#TRUTH

I am really excited to follow along with this. I need to get an appointment and go see Danny, or hopefully get lucky enough to do this in the next couple months!

Cookie and 2.0 will need some help to keep their chins off the ground...

Maybe this'll do the trick...

Cookie and 2.0 will need some help to keep their chins off the ground...

Maybe this'll do the trick...

LOL, that is great. Now just add some custom THP embroidery and boom, they're good to go.

#TRUTH

I am really excited to follow along with this. I need to get an appointment and go see Danny, or hopefully get lucky enough to do this in the next couple months!

Agreed, these events have been really cool to follow, and everyone so far who had left has picked up either significant yardage, accuracy, or both.

So how is it that the February outing looks to be the one that had the best weather so far out of the 3??!!! #CrazyTexasWeather Still early.....plenty of time to get that changed around.

You boys going in to this with an open mind? Any set expectations? Are you dead against a change even if Dr. Le says otherwise? Have either of you 2 ever hit on Trackman? Last question - there are 2 donuts left, one with sprinkles and one without.....which do you pick?

So how is it that the February outing looks to be the one that had the best weather so far out of the 3??!!! #CrazyTexasWeather Still early.....plenty of time to get that changed around.

You boys going in to this with an open mind? Any set expectations? Are you dead against a change even if Dr. Le says otherwise? Have either of you 2 ever hit on Trackman? Last question - there are 2 donuts left, one with sprinkles and one without.....which do you pick?

I'm especially interested in the donut answer.

Concur on weather, I'll be packing rain gear.
Open mind? CHECK!
Set expectations? Yes. Have fun and enjoy the experience.
NOTHING is off the table when it comes to a change. I'm a numbers guy and numbers don't lie. #TrustInDanny
Yes, I've hit on Trackman several times.
Sprinkles!! Although rumor has it we are getting breakfast burritos. :act-up:

Concur on weather, I'll be packing rain gear.
Open mind? CHECK!
Set expectations? Yes. Have fun and enjoy the experience.
NOTHING is off the table when it comes to a change. I'm a numbers guy and numbers don't lie. #TrustInDanny
Yes, I've hit on Trackman several times.
Sprinkles!! Although rumor has it we are getting breakfast burritos. :act-up:

Numbers are part of the equation. Remember we still play golf on the course!

Danny

Numbers are part of the equation. Remember we still play golf on the course...in the rain.!

Danny

Hey, I just want to eliminate any potential misses and hit it straight. Not too concerned with distance. See I'm easy. And I fixed it for you above.

YwKzhsU.jpg

Heading out to TX tomorrow and will stop by UST and check in on the wonderful time they have planned for you two.

Heading out to TX tomorrow and will stop by UST and check in on the wonderful time they have planned for you two.

Be careful....don't slip on the mic that Danny dropped yesterday.

Its the final countdown! So excited to follow along. You guys are going to have such a blast!

Just had some fun going through some online fitting scenarios on UST's site (http://www.ustmamiya.com/).

Interested to see if any of these hold true to a real fitting in their facility. For what it's worth, I'm seeking control as opposed to distance when it comes to desired result.

Driver: Pro Force VTS 75
Hybrids: Pro Force V5
Irons: F4 110 Recoils

Just had some fun going through some online fitting scenarios on UST's site (http://www.ustmamiya.com/).

Interested to see if any of these hold true to a real fitting in their facility. For what it's worth, I'm seeking control as opposed to distance when it comes to desired result.

Driver: Pro Force VTS 75
Hybrids: Pro Force V5
Irons: F4 110 Recoils

Why can't you have both?!? :D

UST Mamiya F4 110 Recoils = YES!

This is the shaft I've selected for my 'Hogan Experience' PTx irons.

I'm unbelievably excited about this weekend, as well as the opportunity to meet so many THPers involved with both events!

Why can't you have both?!? :D

Cause I'm not BigTime. LOL

I'll take dispersion reduction and stability all day long over distance....especially in irons where I don't give a rats ass about distance. Would love to see both in driver though.

Back