2011 THP Outing Questions/Suggestions

ddec, I have a PING putter you can try your numbers out with on the launch monitor

I hope its the same one I used on the Divot Mat. I rocked that putter

I understand that. I know last demo day it was out of commission for the last half hour or so. I think that was due to battery. Of course it could have been because of Danillo's Setho impression

Bridges, have you ever considered steel uniflex? That may be your best option switching to steel.

But back on topic, we are getting excited.

man, I hate the last one ended, I am ready to go! Where ever it is. Oh, and I have a good buddy that is ready to go as well

man, I hate the last one ended, I am ready to go! Where ever it is. Oh, and I have a good buddy that is ready to go as well

is it the guy in your avatar? because I know Spanks is already excited for it

is it the guy in your avatar? because I know Spanks is already excited for it

hahaha, no, its a guy on here but he doesnt really have the interenet at home so he misses out on THP a lot.

Bridges, have you ever considered steel uniflex? That may be your best option switching to steel.

But back on topic, we are getting excited.

To be honest, it never even crossed my mind. I have played steel before in some ping irons. Cant remember the name of them though, they were older. I switched to graphite my senior year of highschool because I didnt know any better and just wanted graphite.

Sorry for getting it off topic..

Ignore me... my computer is acting up

I'd be in for that next outing, if the price remains about the same as the prior outing... Any clues as to where in FLA it is more or less?

Check back a few posts Danilo. We are looking at 5 different places still all over the state.

I'd be in for that next outing, if the price remains about the same as the prior outing... Any clues as to where in FLA it is more or less?

Unless its Miami you can ride up with me. Tampa intrigues me, considering the place I'm hoping it is.

Unless its Miami you can ride up with me. Tampa intrigues me, considering the place I'm hoping it is.

There are 4 resorts in the Tampa area we have talked to.

There are 4 resorts in the Tampa area we have talked to.

Well I got a 25% chance then, wish I had those odds with my 7 iron today.

Thanks for all the hard work, I'm pretty geeked up about this epic weekend

we really are trying to get something lined up for everyone as early as next week. we understand that the sooner we can line a place up, the sooner everyone can reserve their space and start planning. i expect to hear back from a couple of places tomorrow and all i can say is that we are looking at some incredible venues. i want to take a few minutes to thank JB and GG for allowing me to assist in this process. i also want to recognize just how much work they put into the outing we just experienced. there's so much more involved than i ever thought. they truly do work their tails off and i now have a much deeper appreciation for what they do and i can really see just how much joy they had in bringing all of us together at PGA National.

I agree TC. Thank you TC, and especially JB and GG for putting this all together.

Being selfish, can we make the outing close to April 28th? That would be Sarah and my 5th anniversary ;) Whenever you guys decide is great with us, we just can't wait to hear what you guys are working on.

I agree TC. Thank you TC, and especially JB and GG for putting this all together.

Being selfish, can we make the outing close to April 28th? That would be Sarah and my 5th anniversary ;) Whenever you guys decide is great with us, we just can't wait to hear what you guys are working on.

That's kind of funny because our 2nd wedding anniversary is April 29th.

can we move this outting to the celtic manor resort in October. That is as good of an idea as having a Ryder Cup there in October.

That's kind of funny because our 2nd wedding anniversary is April 29th.

Hmm.... villa sounding even better for this outing if at that time with 2 anniversaries to celebrate. Putting request in for villa with double over.

LOVE the avatar GG (even if I don't like candy corn)

Hmm.... villa sounding even better for this outing if at that time with 2 anniversaries to celebrate. Putting request in for villa with double over.

LOVE the avatar GG (even if I don't like candy corn)

Thanks! One-T said my other avatar looked sad so I wanted to find something that made me happy, even if it confuses me too. Damn that candy corn!

belbin, you can't double dip like that! that's like combining a December birthday with xmas! lol

belbin, you can't double dip like that! that's like combining a December birthday with xmas! lol

I give him credit at least he remembered his anniversary. JB forgot ours, I had to remind him that if we do the outing the last week of April that it would be over our anniversary.

I give him credit at least he remembered his anniversary. JB forgot ours, I had to remind him that if we do the outing the last week of April that it would be over our anniversary.

Tell the truth. I have never EVER forgot a date on the date. I just could not remember the date 6 months in advance.

Ha - to make it even more like double dipping...her birthday is on May 10th, so there is a good possibility that we will either be in FL for our anniversary or her b-day! (if that is in fact when the outing is)

And thanks GG - I remember that stuff more than she does usually.

Back