Cleveland Mashie Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know a lot of folks want to sound off and talk about this one. For those at the THP Demo Day, here is your chance to let everybody know your thoughts. For those that were not in attendance, here are some pictures of the new hybrid that many are falling in love with.

EDIT: Ryan H has a full in depth look and review of the Cleveland Mashie.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=11286

1046657964_mX3xG-L-1.jpg

1046658075_N7iUM-L-1.jpg

1046658118_ABDUD-L-1.jpg

1046658288_voxK6-L-1.jpg

1046658339_zJToo-L-1.jpg

1046679791_dWSpd-L-1.jpg

1046679948_VoqZZ-L-1.jpg

1046680085_sCXhB-L-1.jpg

1046658014_Pg32Z-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
and here it is my friends......the mashie! excellent. I love the freaken head cover

ah there she is. I loved this club. You will be mine, oh yes you will be mine!

Great to finally see some pics. The memories from September were dwindling. The first thing I remember is OEM taking his first shot with this. He just bombed it and the ball started out like a rocket and then rose way up in the air before falling down. OEM left quickly to change his pants.

Loved this club at the demo day. Has to be one of the easiest to hit clubs Ive ever hit. The ball was just exploding off the face. Love the shaft and the looks of this club.

• Admin
Not sure what you call that finish, but I like it. The old school head cover is a nice touch, too.

Great to finally see some pics. The memories from September were dwindling. The first thing I remember is OEM taking his first shot with this. He just bombed it and the ball started out like a rocket and then rose way up in the air before falling down. OEM left quickly to change his pants.

lmao dude, that was our secret. You ****.

Wow, look at that head cover! The club looks great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When can we expect to see these in stores?

I guess Im in the minority here but Im not crazy about those kind of headcovers, they seem to fall off to easily.

I for one am not a fan of the "sock" headcover. Just not my style. Not a huge fan of the crown either. It's not terrible by any means, I just don't know really what to think of it. Other than that, this was a GREAT club!! Definitely one of my favorites from the demo day. The Miyazaki shaft is a pure winner too. I can't wait to get my hands on one of those shafts.

Definitely want to try this out after all of the comments I've read so far. Looks really nice as well, not a big fan of the offset but if it hits as well as has been reported that's something that can be overlooked.

I guess Im in the minority here but Im not crazy about those kind of headcovers, they seem to fall off to easily.

I guess I'm in good company then!

some do, but the fabric on this one should prevent that. I messed with it for a bit to see how it would hold up. I dont see it being a problem

Want....Love the old school look

The old school look is awesome and reminds me of the old Big Bertha driver, if Im not mistaken it had that same look to it.

Nice looking stick and the sole reminds me of my old TM System 2 , 3wood & 5 wood .

These are great old school looking clubs! Can't wait to try these out next year.

This was my favorite club at the demo day and I can not wait for them to be released and I get one ( or more ) in my bag. :banana:

The club was just soooo easy to hit and the ball took off everytime high and straight. A very good club for a high handicapper like me! :D

Oh dear lord... the memories come flying back! I can't wait to hit this club (again) and then be able to take it on the course with me!

RE: the headcover. I LOVE the sock style but the only one I have falls off so frequently that I don't even use it. But, if Jeff Overton says that it will stay on, who am I to question that?

I have never felt anything quite like what the Mashie felt like when it was struck purely, the feel is AMAZING. I am not shy to say it...I love this hybrid.

Back