The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is turning into a rout. Or is it a romp? Maybe it's a routromp. Or a romprout.

The Cowboys are getting crushed.

Kevin

I dont think its 100% certain at all. If they were to end up winning 7-8 games with kitna/McGee then he will be the head coach next year.

I'll bet you $100 right now that Wade is gone with anything less than SB. JJ had nothing but a ring on his mind since the opening of camp. I can guarantee you he is burning up the phone lines of Cowhers agent right now. He pretty much alluded last year that Wade was going to get one last chance because of the playoff victory. And 7-8 wins with this team would be a miracle with Romo healthy. They may win 2-3 games now.

There's not a sad face big enough on these little emoticons.....:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

They're DONE without Romo, sure he is a choker (JB's words) but he sure as hell is a lot better than Kitna. This is awful and that was a horsesh!t post by you Rhino.

I'll bet you $100 right now that Wade is gone with anything less than SB. JJ had nothing but a ring on his mind since the opening of camp. I can guarantee you he is burning up the phone lines of Cowhers agent right now. He pretty much alluded last year that Wade was going to get one last chance because of the playoff victory. And 7-8 wins with this team would be a miracle with Romo healthy. They may win 2-3 games now.
I agree with every word of this post. No way Wade was going to stick around unless they made the Super Bowl.

I hope Bill Cowher has the brains to stay away from Jerry Jones.

Kevin

Kevin

same here, hopefully he'll coach the panthers and the cowboys can have john fox. seems like a fair deal to me.

Eli has had a hell of a game since his first 4 passes. Started 0-4 2 ints

Since then he is 18-22 for 220 yards and 4 tds. Cowboys secondary is terrible.

Kevin

Lol he does. No way that a great coach who can pick and choose where he coaches would go with JJ. Cowboys will have to probably take a flier on a young coach or go to an old cast off. I'll take anyone as long as they are task masters. My 2 top choices are Cowher and Gruden but Cowher by far.

same here, hopefully he'll coach the panthers and the cowboys can have john fox. seems like a fair deal to me.

I've always liked Bill Cowher. He goes to the Cowboys and I have to stop liking him.

Kevin

Happy for an injury? Karma doesnt like that comment.

Seriously why would you be smiling at someone breaking a bone?

There's not a sad face big enough on these little emoticons.....:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

They're DONE without Romo, sure he is a choker (JB's words) but he sure as hell is a lot better than Kitna. This is awful and that was a horsesh!t post by you Rhino.

C'mon guys you are reading WAAAAAY too much into the post. I feel for the Cowboys for the bad season they are having and now they lost there QB for probably the rest of the season is certainly a terrible thing. But I am not entitled to root for my team just like you would root for yours? I mean I get grief and crap for being a Yankee fan and gotta take it which I do cause if I talk back people complain and now I make one little post and I get jumped on?

I've always liked Bill Cowher. He goes to the Cowboys and I have to stop liking him.

Kevin

i can understand that. i do feel bad for romo though as no one deserves to break anything and have to miss out on some game time. he's not my favorite QB, and i'll keep my thoughts to myself, but it sucks seeing someone get injured like that. looks a lot like the hit that sam bradford took against byu last year.

C'mon guys you are reading WAAAAAY too much into the post. I feel for the Cowboys for the bad season they are having and now they lost there QB for probably the rest of the season is certainly a terrible thing. But I am not entitled to root for my team just like you would root for yours? I mean I get grief and crap for being a Yankee fan and gotta take it which I do cause if I talk back people complain and now I make one little post and I get jumped on?
Just tough to see someone enjoying it so much when a guy goes down with a broken bone, that's all.

When Tex got hurt, I didnt laugh about it to you. Just kind of didnt expect you to be laughing about it. O well. Its over with.

I would never in a million years say anything but damn that sucks after a player goes down with an injury. Rooting for your team is one thing. Putting a smilie face and exclamation points after saying Romo injured is just terrible. I've got worse words than terrible but I don't feel like getting kicked off the forum. It's completely classless.

Just tough to see someone enjoying it so much when a guy goes down with a broken bone, that's all.

Maybe he could have worded it a bit better but I don't think he would really wish harm on anyone. I'm just saying, that isn't like WR. A little heat of the moment maybe.... :friends:

Knowing Rhino he isn't happy someone broke a bone and lost their season. I doubt anyone here can claim innocence to being happy a star player is out of the game against their favorite team. And if you can props!!!!

I know it sucks losing your QB but I've been through it once this season. Not everyone I knew was good sports about it lol. But it happens!!!

Onto the game... This is brutal. More Bradshaw is needed hahahahaha.

:D <-- says I am enjoying it so much? it is a smile nothing more nothing less.. perhaps I should of did this one :) or maybe :cute: but I am merely happy for my team doing well against a very tough division opponent. I ment no disrespect to any Cowboy fan here and those that know me should realize that. I am very supportive of the teams I root for and I know that is a bit much for some here and that is fine, for that reason I have purposely cut back my posting on the threads associated with sports on this forum.

yep, we're all friends here firts guys, sports loyalties second, at least i hope. i know rhino didn't mean it like that, let's just move on and see if dez bryant can return another one.

I would never in a million years say anything but damn that sucks after a player goes down with an injury. Rooting for your team is one thing. Putting a smilie face and exclamation points after saying Romo injured is just terrible. I've got worse words than terrible but I don't feel like getting kicked off the forum. It's completely classless.

You wanna say it to me there is always private message, knock yourself out!

Maybe he could have worded it a bit better but I don't think he would really wish harm on anyone. I'm just saying, that isn't like WR. A little heat of the moment maybe.... :friends:

Knowing Rhino he isn't happy someone broke a bone and lost their season. I doubt anyone here can claim innocence to being happy a star player is out of the game against their favorite team. And if you can props!!!!

I know it sucks losing your QB but I've been through it once this season. Not everyone I knew was good sports about it lol. But it happens!!!

Onto the game... This is brutal. More Bradshaw is needed hahahahaha.

Thank you both!

yep, we're all friends here firts guys, sports loyalties second, at least i hope. i know rhino didn't mean it like that, let's just move on and see if dez bryant can return another one.

FLTC there is to much Brants going on! Make it stop hahaha

I echo what TC says, I know Rhino is a good dude so don't kill him too much for it. It's easy for us Romo lovers to get all butt-hurt that Rhino can be so insensitive but at least he's a Giants fan and not one of those anti-Cowboy guys that we may or may not know on this site. Big deal, doesn't affect any of us personally so let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back