The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to get this off of the NFL. But I too rescued my lab Lexie from Indiana where she was malnourished and in a kill center. I love getting home to her every night. I hate going away from home when I can't take her with me.

anyway...Dallas 2-7

LMAO I think I have shown my utter lack of knowledge enough. I will swallow my pride and pay for the lunch. Hopefully in person and hopefully after having played a round with a nice Ping putter lol.

I dunno about the SB yet for the G-Men, I am a fan but a realist too, they really tend to play to the level of their competition instead of going for the kill they let the opponent stay around. THat being said they have a tough game this week against Philly and their QB old whats his name. I saw te game last week as a trap game and even told your fellow Cowboy buddy Friday on the course that the Cowboys would probably beat the Giants and they did. I know what you mean about draft picks, we'll have to see how the cards fall as the season goes on.

And to get this back on track how about Garrett. Looked positively Lombardi like as compared to ole Wade. I like his chances to be our HC next year. One of the toughest things to do is ace that head coaching interview and by all accounts he did it 3 separate times. I think he will be a good HC for someone.

LMAO I think I have shown my utter lack of knowledge enough. I will swallow my pride and pay for the lunch. Hopefully in person and hopefully after having played a round with a nice Ping putter lol.

The offer is still there.

I dunno about the SB yet for the G-Men, I am a fan but a realist too, they really tend to play to the level of their competition instead of going for the kill they let the opponent stay around. THat being said they have a tough game this week against Philly and their QB old whats his name. I saw te game last week as a trap game and even told your fellow Cowboy buddy Friday on the course that the Cowboys would probably beat the Giants and they did. I know what you mean about draft picks, we'll have to see how the cards fall as the season goes on.

You did say it multiple times on the course. Very happy you were right. Not happy about not betting on it hehe

Since becoming the "new" Michael Vick, didn't he have a big birthday party where he charged people to get in, and one of his pals took a shot at someone, or was shot at, something like that? Call me a pessimist, but I suspect Michael Vick is still hanging with the same types of a**holes that murdered dogs along side him.

They're just not murdering dogs anymore.

I could be wrong about Vick, but as I stated previously, years of good citizenship are going to have to take place before I believe he's a changed man. He served his time, and should be allowed to make a living.

But I don't have to like it.

Kevin

Yea I did pick the right one to bet with you on.

Still picking the Saints to rep. the NFC?

I never change a pick, I live and die with them all year I guess.

You can't get them all right eh? At least my pick of the Ravens representing the AFC still looks good, the Vikings on the other hand , well you know. :)

You can't get them all right eh? At least my pick of the Ravens representing the AFC still looks good, the Vikings on the other hand , well you know. :)

WHo said I wasnt going to get it right? I didnt. I still think they have as good a chance as anybody in the NFC. And all those that laughed at my Raiders pick to go to the playoffs and be my darkhorse can see once again why!

No one said you were not going to get it right JB. The Saints do not look as strong as they were last year is all and other teams have stepped up a bit. But a team just needs to get hot at the right time ( see Giants a few years ago) and that is all it takes. I laughed at your Raiders pick and I am still laughing at it. But we still have time to go in the season and I guess alot can still happen.

No one said you were not going to get it right JB. The Saints do not look as strong as they were last year is all and other teams have stepped up a bit. But a team just needs to get hot at the right time ( see Giants a few years ago) and that is all it takes. I laughed at your Raiders pick and I am still laughing at it. But we still have time to go in the season and I guess alot can still happen.

Yeah a lot sure can like their last month of games. I too laugh at a lot of stuff in this thread.

I went back and looked at the super bowl prediction thread and figured out why the cowboys are doing terrible.

The GG kiss of death lol

I am not a Cowboys fan so maybe I should say they will go all the way. However we have their kicker so I hope they make a ton of LONG field goals.

Not even going to bother looking back at this thread. Pretty sure I was very high on my Boys. I still like the Jets in the AFC and I still like the Giants in the NFC.

no love for the falcons in the nfc huh? they've looked pretty good all year.

this is by far the oddest season in the nfl i can remember in a long time. no clear powerhouses, just kind of meandering along.

no love for the falcons in the nfc huh? they've looked pretty good all year.

this is by far the oddest season in the nfl i can remember in a long time. no clear powerhouses, just kind of meandering along.

Yah the playoffs are gonna be awesome anyone can win as long as they make it there. I thought the Eagles would be terrible as many key injuries on defense made this sort of a rebuilding year, but if their offense can keep piling up points their defense sdeems to do just enough.

If Vick keeps playing at a high level how good are the Eagles going to be? He was just unstoppable Monday night. Falcons are good this year. I think theyre probably the best in the NFC right now.

If Vick keeps playing at a high level how good are the Eagles going to be? He was just unstoppable Monday night. Falcons are good this year. I think theyre probably the best in the NFC right now.

Thats the thing, they go as he does unfortunately. They can win any game but I think they can lose just about any game too. They looked amazing against the Colts for the first 3 quarters, then fell flat in the fourth and almost blew it. They beat Atlanta handily if I recall correctly, but they have lost to the Skins. Basically if Vick gets hurt or plays poorly they will lose hehe.

I still think the team from t he AFC will have the best odds of winning.

Sky is the limit for them. Although the mood of the town is weird. Everyone is happy they are winning but feelings for Vick are lukewarm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speaking of the NFC, how crappy is the NFC west?

my pick to win the NFC was the packers and i still think that they'll win it. they're defense is just too good. hopefully there offense will start clicking.

I think so too my friend. As much as it kills me to say it. Bears are putting up a good fight but are an OL away from a good team. Say what you want about Jay Cutler but when he has time he is extremely dangerous.

The Giants can be tough. Just seems if you punch them early, they step back. I still think they are insane though.

Im still picking the Ravens to be the AFC rep. They will pull it together imo. Patriots are looking very tough though.

speaking of the NFC, how crappy is the NFC west?

my pick to win the NFC was the packers and i still think that they'll win it. they're defense is just too good. hopefully there offense will start clicking.

Packers defense isnt that good, theyre like number 12 or 13 in the league. Not buying it. Theyre a pretty average team right now but if they get hot at the right time then watch out. Giants not sure about after what happened against Dallas. Whos the real Giants? Best in the NFC is still the Falcons at this point and either Patriots or Ravens in the AFC.

Packers defense isnt that good, theyre like number 12 or 13 in the league. Not buying it. Theyre a pretty average team right now but if they get hot at the right time then watch out. Giants not sure about after what happened against Dallas. Whos the real Giants? Best in the NFC is still the Falcons at this point and either Patriots or Ravens in the AFC.

i just don't trust the giants. they made the cowboys look like an actual NFL team, and that's been tough to do this year. the falcons are good, no doubt about it. could be interesting. JB's saints better get crackin' or they won't win their own division. i'm not a drinking the saints' kool-aid. they've been average at best this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back