Sure Putt Golf - Need Some Testers

JB - my questions....

1) Is it too big to use as a ball marker? Silver dollar size isn't a manhole cover, but pretty distracting...

2) Would it be legal in regular play or tournament play? We can use yardage tools in tournament play....

3) What is the approximate price point that it will sell for?

4) Do the testers return them to THP after testing so others can test?

Green reading, especially subtle breaks, is a real weakness of mine for being a low handicapper. I strike a lot of putts well that I marginally misread and therefore just miss. This tool looks like it would have real potential.

1. Its pretty big, so I am not sure. Would be up to the individual I guess.

2. Not sure about this one. If I had to guess, I would say no. However for practice rounds and working on greens might be helpful.

3. I believe it is $40.

4. No, they are theirs to keep.

To clarify my statement - I will donate the Marine logo item to the blind auction if I am chose to be a tester of this item

Thanks again THP and Sure Putt.
I'd love to give this a try. Reading greens is not one of my strengths.

Also, seeing the Marine Logo, at our club we host a big "tournament" to support fallen Marine families. This could be a great item for our blind auction.

Not sure if this open to members outside of the US, if it is I would like to throw my hat in to the ring so to speak.

First impressions are this is such a simple idea it's genius!!!!

I like the look of the instant visible feedback, however I would like to try this out on the course because I'd imagine you'd have to spot the double breaks & take several readings.

It might go some way to training the minds eye to see these things??? "Proof of the pudding, is in the eating"

received mine in the mail this weekend. surprised by the quality of this gadget, looking forward to checking it out!

To clarify my statement - I will donate the Marine logo item to the blind auction if I am chose to be a tester of this item

Thanks again THP and Sure Putt.

That's stellar Jean! I hope you are selected just for that!

very cool looking cant wait to hear the feedback

Probably too late to get one, but I'm still gonna post my thoughts. Honestly, I think that this is a pretty stupid product IMO. Like others said, why buy this when you could get a similar thing for less than $5? If testers are still being picked, I would love to test, but I really don't see how this is a $40 product. It only measures the slope right where your ball is and seems like it won't actually help much at all. My putting needs help though and if this works than I'm willing to try it out. Looking foward to the reviews!

Hey put me in for one on these hickey bo's! I am all for learning how to improve my green reading abilities or lack there of :D.. Sounds like a show nuff good training device and if I or kellyBo can't benefit from it, the local Jones County golf team would love to have a training aid like this .

In case my post wasn't clear, I would love to test one of these 'hickey bo's' myself, especially the silver one.

Now you're talking like a true southerner.

In case my post wasn't clear, I would love to test one of these 'hickey bo's' myself, especially the silver one.

I have plenty of time on my hands so I'll put in for testing.

First thoughts...I liked the clean and simple look of it. The customization options looks pretty cool. As a former Marine, the first one obviously caught my eye. This looks like it should be a good training device, as One-T said, to help train the eye to read breaks.

Thanks THP and Sure Putt Golf.

The 3 members chosen to test these our are:

JeantheMachine
WestTex
Kellybo

Each person will receive a PM with instructions and then they will receive their device in the mail.

OUTSTANDING - looking forward to testing this item. Thanks THP & SPG. I'm sure the Marines will thank you too.

JeantheMachine
WestTex
Kellybo

Each person will receive a PM with instructions and then they will receive their device in the mail.

Congrats guys/girls!! Cant wait to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for choosing me! Can't wait to give it a try. Hope it helps!!!!

JeantheMachine
WestTex
Kellybo

Congrats guys, and girl! Can't wait to read your reviews!

Sweetness!!! Thanks for opportunity!!!

COngrats!! I want to hear how this aid works out for you all. Looks like it could be a really good device to help aid with putting woes.

Congrats to the victors! Hope you find this improves your reading of putts. Excited to hear your thoughts.

Congrats! I hope these work well for you.

Congrats to the lucky 3 - add me as one that will be watching this space for your comments on the Sure Putt - I am considering ordering one, but I will wait to see your take on the device before I decide. Thanks to THP and to Sure putt for another great test opportunity.

Back