The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some times I love Michael Irvin and other times I wanna drop kick him right in the kidney. This is one of those times I want to drop kick his kidney.

Favre knocked out of Vikings game.

Kevin

Going out on a limb and saying that T. Jackson is not the answer.

Going out on a limb and saying that T. Jackson is not the answer.

Ironically, last I looked, he was 6 for 8 and drove them to a score. I don't care either way. I just like it when the Vikings lose.

Kevin

I am hating this Packers game. They look terrible. Penalties, sacks, ugh.

Kevin

Ironically, last I looked, he was 6 for 8 and drove them to a score. I don't care either way. I just like it when the Vikings lose.

Kevin

Terrible pass for a pick. And the TD pass was based solely on an INCREDIBLE grab by Rice. I dont care either way with this one. Not a Vikes fan at all.

Terrible pass for a pick. And the TD pass was based solely on an INCREDIBLE grab by Rice. I dont care either way with this one. Not a Vikes fan at all.

I'm not seeing the game, just the stats on NFL.Com. When Favre went down, I just thought here's another loss for the Vikings.

Kevin

I'm not seeing the game, just the stats on NFL.Com. When Favre went down, I just thought here's another loss for the Vikings.

Kevin

He moves it well on dinks and dunks and can run. Just really struggles with reading defenses.

On another note, the Packers throwbacks are the worst ever.

He moves it well on dinks and dunks and can run. Just really struggles with reading defenses.

On another note, the Packers throwbacks are the worst ever.

LOL. I like them. They rarely "Throwback". Probably because they all suck.

At least the Pack is now playing some defense. Cullen Jenkins has two sacks. If he wouldn't have had to wear a club in his hand for most of the year, I bet he'd have 10+. QBs got away from him a bunch of times earlier in the year because he couldn't grab them.

Kevin

Hi my name is John. (waits for the pleasant yet unenthusiastic welcome)

I'm a Titans fan....(waits for the cringes and muffled laughter)

On behalf of Titans fans everywhere we'd like to forfeit the games remaining on the 2010-11 schedule.

I'd explain why but it's just to painful to relive.

Thank you.

The packers should pack those uniforms away forever. They have to be the ugliest I've ever seen. Just hideous.

Did anyone see Stanton dance after his TD? Lmao that was funny stuff.

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

The packers should pack those uniforms away forever. They have to be the ugliest I've ever seen. Just hideous.

Did anyone see Stanton dance after his TD? Lmao that was funny stuff.

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

You missed GG doing that interpretation. Good stuff.

Bad choice to not pick up Chris Ivory in my fantasy league like I had debated about earlier today. And the Titans look like a pee wee team trying to stop the Jaguars run game.

Yes!!!! Creamsicles back in action in Tampa! :)

Not sure that I agree that the hit Ndamukong Suh put on Jay Cutler was overly violent. He pushed him to the turf from behind him, but I don't know that it was as bad as the commentators on CBS made it out to be.

It wasnt. Im a Bears fan and I thought it was petty.
Not sure that I agree that the hit Ndamukong Suh put on Jay Cutler was overly violent. He pushed him to the turf from behind him, but I don't know that it was as bad as the commentators on CBS made it out to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the poor Lions have been victimized by bad calls this year especially against the Bears.

Manning throws another pick 6. He hasnt looked very good the last 3 weeks. Cowboys up 27-14.

This just in...Jon Kitna is playing great football.

Spoiler
1113339543_wWfZp-L.jpg

I was actually a Raider fan today! The Chiefs needed them to beat the Chargers and they pulled it off. I am still shell-shocked at how the AFC West has gone this season. I definitely picked this division all wrong!

I was actually a Raider fan today! The Chiefs needed them to beat the Chargers and they pulled it off. I am still shell-shocked at how the AFC West has gone this season. I definitely picked this division all wrong!

Good thing I didn't pay attention to the rest of the league, I couldn't bare rooting for the Raiders, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back