It is so good in fact that many of the aftermarket case makers are including one.

that is the best feature EVER

Can you make the windows 7 phone become a mifi? I really wish the iphone 4 had this feature. I am really thinking about jailbreaking it for that reason.

I agree about the Dell stuff. But I mean can anything be worse with QC than a phone that cant be held in your hand (thanks Apple)...haha

Available on the 9th from T-Mobile only for $99

I have still yet to find anything that get beat the EVO and I am just a phone junky.

Google Maps with Voice Turn by Turn
Speech to TXT built in that works SOOO much better than any app I have seen
Kickstand is awesome for built in alarm clock
HDMI out
Best touchscreen typing since the IPhone (for me)
Plays freaking flash!

I want to like so many others, but this one has it all for me.

Ha, lol @ your Apple swipe. But your point is valid, what good is a phone that you cant even hold in your hand.

Check this out, you'll like it.

Over heated twice, popping up a message saying I couldnt use it till it cooled down. And it was sitting on the desk doing NOTHING.
Bricked itself. Twice. For no apparent reason. First time came back pretty quick. Second time took a few hours. Yep that would be my iPhone 4.

I think the EVO is probably the most complete and best phone out right now. But Sprint isnt for me.

Can you make the windows 7 phone become a mifi? I really wish the iphone 4 had this feature. I am really thinking about jailbreaking it for that reason.

I dont think so. At least not yet. I did read that someone already rooted window phone 7.

Ha, lol @ your Apple swipe. But your point is valid, what good is a phone that you cant even hold in your hand.

Over heated twice, popping up a message saying I couldnt use it till it cooled down. And it was sitting on the desk doing NOTHING.
Bricked itself. Twice. For no apparent reason. First time came back pretty quick. Second time took a few hours. Yep that would be my iPhone 4.

I think the EVO is probably the most complete and best phone out right now. But Sprint isnt for me.

This goes back to location. However now that they roam off of VZW towers, our service has been freaking awesome. Full service everywhere we go! We even had good service back in Venice where nobody got service it seemed.

And because its Sprint, we also get free TV and Radio built in, GPS built in, and so much more that cost others money in extras. Of course with Android, you dont really need GPS.

This goes back to location. However now that they roam off of VZW towers, our service has been freaking awesome. Full service everywhere we go! We even had good service back in Venice where nobody got service it seemed.

And because its Sprint, we also get free TV and Radio built in, GPS built in, and so much more that cost others money in extras. Of course with Android, you dont really need GPS.

For me, Sprint is also great. Been with them for years after bad reception issues with Verizon and TMobile.

I have absolutely no complaints with my service or coverage anywhere I have been.

This is true and to be fair my opinion of Sprint is based off of Sprint PCS from back in the day. It was really bad back then. The kickstand is cool. When you saw the kickstand it was a done deal wasnt it?

Odd, I' havevn't had that happen to mine at all....yet

This is true and to be fair my opinion of Sprint is based off of Sprint PCS from back in the day. It was really bad back then. The kickstand is cool. When you saw the kickstand it was a done deal wasnt it?

Yeah I hated PCS back in the day. Worst ever. The kickstand is awesome.

Same here. Sprint POS was the worst around here

Odd, I' havevn't had that happen to mine at all....yet

Ive seen the over heating thing online from a few others too, seems to be a software issue maybe since my phone wasnt really hot at all. The now its bricked and now its not, I have no idea what caused that. Now the gf's iPhone has a whole other slew of issues. Mainly its the proximity sensor. She'll be talking on the phone, the screen will come on and either call someone else engaging a three wall call, hang up, hang up and call someone else. Awesome.

Sounds like you need to install the most recent update, even if it has things you don't want lol
Ive seen the over heating thing online from a few others too, seems to be a software issue maybe since my phone wasnt really hot at all. The now its bricked and now its not, I have no idea what caused that. Now the gf's iPhone has a whole other slew of issues. Mainly its the proximity sensor. She'll be talking on the phone, the screen will come on and either call someone else engaging a three wall call, hang up, hang up and call someone else. Awesome.

Sounds like you need to install the most recent update, even if it has things you don't want lol

lmao. Now Hanks. I always update my phones even though it installs programs I dont need or want. Both our phones seem worse since the latest update though.

Be grateful the only thing you've dropped with your iPhone is a call.
Definitely a dealbreaker for me since I drop phones a lot and don't like the idea of having a phone I can't put insurance on:

View attachment 1737

Be grateful the only thing you've dropped with your iPhone is a call.
Definitely a dealbreaker for me since I drop phones a lot and don't like the idea of having a phone I can't put insurance on:

View attachment 1737

Ouch! Was that a iPhone 4? What are you going to get next? I hate how they dont insure the iPhones.

Yes, it was an iPhone 4 (not mine, my sister's). It wasn't even that bad of a drop- my neice was holding it when she dropped it and she's only 2 feet tall! She already got it replaced with another one. She's getting an Otter Box from me for Christmas this year.

^^^^^^buahahahaha! that's awesome! JB getting his creativity on today!

hahahaha!!! uh oh, I am going to stay off the radar from JB's inspirational posters

I've never really had any issues with my iPhone 3G. Had it almost 2.5 years now. Haven't really looked into any others cause I just love my iPhone. The new iOS is starting to bog it down, but that's merely just an age issue. You can't really drop a Corvette engine into a Chevette. More than likely will upgrade to iPhone 4 when my stupid 3 year contract with Rogers is up. I'm weary of the new Windows Phone. Heard bad things in the past, but this does appear to be a worthy successor. I don't need a big Social media feed, so that would be pointless for me.

It's time for me to upgrade to a new cell phone. My current carrier is Verizon and I looked on their home page last night and most of the droid phones and other bands were getting mostly crappy reviews. I want to try one of those smart phones but everyone talks about how the battery times suck, phones locking up, heating up so they make your ear smoke :D etc. I have heard GG say on another thread how much more economical Sprint is. I am just soooooo confused as to what new phone to purchase as my update opportunity was Dec 1st and I have still not made my mind up :banghead:

Best thing to do gray is just go yourself and touch them. See what you like the most. Touch screen or not. Blackberry, android or whatever else verizon has. Then make a decision after you've seen them all.

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

Back