claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone here use Skype?

I have skype but no one to skype with yet :(

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

additionally...i've tried the skype app for iPhone. while it's the same premise....the reception is cellphone like and the calls get dropped A LOT. but it's been a year or so since i've used the mobile app so they may have improved upon it.

We use it with family in Switzerland. A great piece of technology.

my parents use skype to see my nephew on the webcam... but if im gonna vid chat with someone i just use any number of IM clients

Vid chat when the in-laws in Cali want to see the boys. Haven't tried it on the cell yet.

I use it frequently. I use it on the computer and the iPhone. I pay $3 a month to make unlimited calls to the US. I use both the computer and phone a lot when I am abroad and when I am at my home because I get terrible reception at my home. Thanks AT&T.

My wife uses it for friends in California. As soon as her sister gets a webcam she'll be able to talk to her family (and see them!) in England.

oh now I get it. We got a little camera built into our Dell laptop where you can talk to other folks and see them and they can see you. Is that what skype is?
We use to have guys hunt for snipes in Georgia but that is a different story :D

I travel all over the world, and I use it all the time. I have it on my ipod touch as well, works great. Much cheaper even to call cell phones in other countries than conventional.

I believe many use Skype for romance when apart from loved ones. I know Mrs. Esox and I use it for that. We're using it right now because she's in the chair and I'm on the coach. Look at her over there Skypeing. She's adorable.

Kevin

I believe many use Skype for romance when apart from loved ones. I know Mrs. Esox and I use it for that. We're using it right now because she's in the chair and I'm on the coach. Look at her over there Skypeing. She's adorable.

Kevin

Too funny.

Kevin

if only i had someone to skype with :call-me:

Just added myself to Skype. My bro has used it forever, thought I would give it a try. Someone IM me so I can get a feel for it. I have used YIM and AIM so the curve shouldn't be great.

Back