Testing Irons for THP

I have a 10 handicap and currently play Wilson Staff Ci9 irons.
I perfer players cavity types of clubs.

I have a 10 handicap and currently play Wilson Staff Ci9 irons.
I perfer players cavity types of clubs.

Make sure you read the whole thread. :act-up:

what's the word out there today guys? Any deliveries yet?

you know, the more you ask the more likelyhood yours will be last to arrive or go by the wayside of Seth's putter head covers and 'disappear' Don't tempt Karma, man!
what's the word out there today guys? Any deliveries yet?

No sir.

you know, the more you ask the more likelyhood yours will be last to arrive or go by the wayside of Seth's putter head covers and 'disappear' Don't tempt Karma, man!

I'm sure mine will be last, I live the furthest from where they ship from. I feel like TC waiting for the Burner 2.0

Whats this package on my door step? Addressed to Dean....thats odd. Taylor Made all over it.

Whats this package on my door step? Addressed to Dean....thats odd. Taylor Made all over it.

hmm, that's right I wanted it to have the OEM seal of approval first

I'm sure mine will be last, I live the furthest from where they ship from. I feel like TC waiting for the Burner 2.0

no, you have no idea. imagine everyone else getting theirs in front of you, and you get nothing. and then imagine 50 people having the opportunity to demo them in front of you and you can't hit them. you feel nothing like me.

Make sure that you test out the forgiveness by hitting at least 10 shots on the toe of each club.

I'm saving that test for me. I wonder what it will feel like to hit a ball off the toe in 20 degree weather.

These irons are the last thing I think about every night before I go to sleep. I'm so curious which sets they are going to send to which testers.

don't tell Erica that
These irons are the last thing I think about every night before I go to sleep. I'm so curious which sets they are going to send to which testers.

Apparently, these irons are the last thing I think about WHEN I sleep. I dreamt they arrived last night. I was so pumped I ripped the box open, grabbed them and went straight to the range to hit them. Later in the dream, I realized I had forgotten to take pictures! So I tried to tape the box back up, and clean the ball marks off the club faces to reproduce the unboxing pictures. Oh, and in my dream, they were the Muscle Cavities... guess we'll see if I'm psychic at all....

I am a 9 handicap and play out of LPGA International in the winter.I currently play Mizuno mp-30 irons correct that my florida bag has t-zoid pros.
all my irons have some cavity but look more like blades.I am leaving for fla tomorrow morning 12/11 and will be there til 1/9/2011.I'll give you feedback on anything You want me to try.

I love picture time when new stuff comes in. I will be getting some great shots of these.

dude, you need better dreams. lol
Apparently, these irons are the last thing I think about WHEN I sleep. I dreamt they arrived last night. I was so pumped I ripped the box open, grabbed them and went straight to the range to hit them. Later in the dream, I realized I had forgotten to take pictures! So I tried to tape the box back up, and clean the ball marks off the club faces to reproduce the unboxing pictures. Oh, and in my dream, they were the Muscle Cavities... guess we'll see if I'm psychic at all....

I love picture time when new stuff comes in. I will be getting some great shots of these.

me too buddy! I am very anxious to get these bad boys!

I pretty much run to the door every time a delivery truck shows up to the office. I wake up each morning hoping that today will be the day. I can't wait to see which model I am getting.

I am a 9 handicap and play out of LPGA International in the winter.I currently play Mizuno mp-30 irons correct that my florida bag has t-zoid pros.
all my irons have some cavity but look more like blades.I am leaving for fla tomorrow morning 12/11 and will be there til 1/9/2011.I'll give you feedback on anything You want me to try.

have a safe trip Loo, but the testers have already been selected for this round of iron seeding. please stick around though b/c hopefully we'll be doing more of this type of thing down the road.

Back