Testing Irons for THP

I am a 9 handicap and play out of LPGA International in the winter.I currently play Mizuno mp-30 irons correct that my florida bag has t-zoid pros.
all my irons have some cavity but look more like blades.I am leaving for fla tomorrow morning 12/11 and will be there til 1/9/2011.I'll give you feedback on anything You want me to try.

forgot yes I am right handed.

You are just a bit late. Sorry man. TaylorMade already selected the testers.

I pretty much run to the door every time a delivery truck shows up to the office. I wake up each morning hoping that today will be the day. I can't wait to see which model I am getting.

i hope you get the LH model. :p

I am ambidextrous.

Spoiler
late at night!

i have a feeling they'll be there soon. i will have to put this thread on ignore at that point.

lol and of course Seth will be the first to get his too

and I will be the last, and mine are going to be custom stamped with OEM on them.

Let's get some good vibes going to see if we can will these irons to our doorsteps this week! C'mon TaylorMade, we're dying here!!

Let's get some good vibes going to see if we can will these irons to our doorsteps this week! C'mon TaylorMade, we're dying here!!

man don't get me started! But I'm feeling it! This is the week!

I'm really hoping this is the one. I'm headed somewhere with a simulator next weekend.

man don't get me started! But I'm feeling it! This is the week!

I tapped, I talked.

I'm really hoping this is the one. I'm headed somewhere with a simulator next weekend.

I tapped, I talked.

well I am home today, so if they get delivered I will know as soon as they get here!

So, since the pros gamed them this weekend, surely they are going to be making ours soon :)

Pulling a ddec here, what are the chances we see these this week. Obviously its more important I get mine before dj gets his. He didn't even use em for gods sake!!!!:D

Yeah let's all get some good vibes going and we'll get them soon. If TaylorMade knew how crazy this place will go when we all start getting them they'd be rushing them to our doorsteps! Oh wait, they do know, the Burner 2.0 thread continues to rock!! C'mon TaylorMade, get em out the door!!

Yeah let's all get some good vibes going and we'll get them soon. If TaylorMade knew how crazy this place will go when we all start getting them they'd be rushing them to our doorsteps! Oh wait, they do know, the Burner 2.0 thread continues to rock!! C'mon TaylorMade, get em out the door!!

what this brilliant man said, cmon tm let's do this !!!

2.0's. 4-LW (10 irons); graphite; R flex; +1-inch; 2º upright; can be easily adjusted.
Sean...as the guys from MNF Countdown would say...C'mon man! We're talking TaylorMade forged around here buddy! :wink:

Back