The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, my entire workplace has banned popcorn. No more popcorn on campus, well no one can make popcorn anymore!! what a bummer :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw a commercial for the Grammys. That Katy Perry has a real set of lungs on her.

Kevin

Last edited:
Just saw a commercial for a show called "At Home for the Holidays." That KatY Perry has a real set of lungs on her. She and her lungs are everywhere.

GO

Kevin

Just saw a commercial for a show called "At Home for the Holidays." That KatY Perry has a real set of lungs on her. She and her lungs are everywhere.

GO

Kevin

i have nothing further to say unless of course you have a pic of said lungs

well, i'm at the office, none of my customers want to see me this time of year, my manager is out for the week, and i literally have nothing to do. well, that's a lie, i could always be doing something i suppose. i want to play golf today, but i have no one to play with and i really don't want to be out there as a solo. what a conundrum.

I should just book a flight. We can discuss consulting things of stuff that is related to activities we like.

HA. I hate being the only in too. Especially after being on call all last week!

Btw, I like golf.
well, i'm at the office, none of my customers want to see me this time of year, my manager is out for the week, and i literally have nothing to do. well, that's a lie, i could always be doing something i suppose. i want to play golf today, but i have no one to play with and i really don't want to be out there as a solo. what a conundrum.

I would still play golf. Better than being in the office buddy. Probably wide open today.

yeah, it needs to warm up a bit, but i reckon i may brave it later. i get tired of playing golf solo. i need to move or something.

i love playing golf by myself... but in this weather misery loves company... its always better playing with a buddy

Whats the weather like today?

HA! It probably is. I went yesterday to a crowded course. It's what happen when the afternoon NFL games suck beyond suck.
I would still play golf. Better than being in the office buddy. Probably wide open today.

I would have to agree with my two friends above me here. I would go with, but I cant leave work today

i love playing golf by myself... but in this weather misery loves company... its always better playing with a buddy

exactly! if it were a little warmer, no problem. i need someone there i can b*tch to about how cold it is.

Cue the people any far further north of your location

*Ha, listen to the guy in the south complaining. They dont know what cold is*

Whats the weather like today?

right now it's 29* but clear. the high today is suppose to be 40*. i may just get out there around noon and own the course. i'll prolly hit some 350+ drives, have an eagle or two, and at least one hole in one, i feel it! plus i'm by myself and this is the internet.

HA! It probably is. I went yesterday to a crowded course. It's what happen when the afternoon NFL games suck beyond suck.

Aint that the truth, how bad were the games yesterday? Way too much suckage.

I have one appointment today, tomorrow and Wednesday. At least they are all early (no evening ones).

Cue the people any far further north of your location

*Ha, listen to the guy in the south complaining. They dont know what cold is*

haha, exactly! i'm waiting for it, trust me. plus they're yankees, i kinda feel sorry for them.

Aint that the truth, how bad were the games yesterday? Way too much suckage.

dude, they blacked out the carolina game in exchange for some gift wrapping show, lol

haha, exactly! i'm waiting for it, trust me. plus they're yankees, i kinda feel sorry for them.

It happens EVERYTIME someone says its cold where they live.

dude, they blacked out the carolina game in exchange for some gift wrapping show, lol

hahahahaha now thats funny. The ladies of gift wrapping. Would have been great if it was "Gift Wrapping with Steve Smith"

suckage, like your picks!

Dude dont bring that up. I threw my picks away after getting rocked by the early games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back