Never Compromise Website

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you seen the new Never Compromise website? I am DROOLING!

Products and My Custom Putter are not activated yet I guess, but they have some really cool pictures up there. Check out that one with the unique paint fill. So freaking cool.

I cannot wait to see what they do with the Custom section.

http://www.nevercompromise.com/

"Create your own Feb '11" Mmmm

Have you seen the new Never Compromise website? I am DROOLING!

Products and My Custom Putter are not activated yet I guess, but they have some really cool pictures up there. Check out that one with the unique paint fill. So freaking cool.

I cannot wait to see what they do with the Custom section.

http://www.nevercompromise.com/

It is sexy. I hope the custom section is a little more than a lie/length/grip choice. I can't see most pics as I'm on the iPhone though

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Wow, Never Compromise is going to be a huge force in the putter industry. Move over Scotty!

Well, at least we know SC isnt trying to steal any ideas off this page, he already did that.

VERY NICE!!! Definitely one of the better custom putter sites out there. It will be nice to see how they work the my custom putter part of the site and if you are able to build and order your putter right online.

Wow, Never Compromise is going to be a huge force in the putter industry. Move over Scotty!

Might turn some heads.... but don't see that happening.

It will be interesting to see how the Custom Putter works out though.

Nice looking page.

Might turn some heads.... but don't see that happening.

It will be interesting to see how the Custom Putter works out though.

I think that all depends on the events that take place early in 2011 involving the rumors that one of them is moving to another company.

The custom putter idea is one that I find intriguing. Is this the next big thing in putters? Instead of grabbing something off the shelf, which you certainly could still do, you go online and customize it to your liking. From a Vibrant shaft to paint fill to the grip and length. Even a custom head cover. I like it.

A very cool looking website.

Beautiful, thats all I can really say. If these babies putt half as nice as they look, wow.

Good website. I really want to see all of the features once it is completed.

Beautiful, thats all I can really say. If these babies putt half as nice as they look, wow.

Didn't you try them at the THP Demo Day duey?

Didn't you try them at the THP Demo Day duey?

Sadly no. I'm guessing others had them in hand while I was hogging the Clay Long, lol.

Thanks for sharing JB! In the market for a new putter here and would love a custom one. Looking forward that being updated!

I will own this putter! JB told me that I would love it during the outing, and then I had the opportunity to hit it and he is not lying at all. I will own a Royal ASAP.

I saw this yesterday after listening to the latest greenside show...these are going to be some sweet putters. Do we have any clue where the price point will be on these?

I saw this yesterday after listening to the latest greenside show...these are going to be some sweet putters. Do we have any clue where the price point will be on these?

I believe we are looking at $299.

One of the best looking golf hompages I have ever seen...

I hope they also expand the NCX-RAY line... I had the Tau and it was one of the best feeling putter I have ever used, great roll too... unfortunately not the best model for my stroke.

I believe we are looking at $299.

That's what I figured. Now I need to add a SeeMore and a Gambler to my collection. THP is really breaking my bank!

The custom putter idea is one that I find intriguing. Is this the next big thing in putters? Instead of grabbing something off the shelf, which you certainly could still do, you go online and customize it to your liking. From a Vibrant shaft to paint fill to the grip and length. Even a custom head cover. I like it.
I think it's genius that manufacturer's are thinking about this since the flat stick is the most important club in the bag IMHO. with that said, I'm pretty excited to see the Gambler series in person.

I think it's genius that manufacturer's are thinking about this since the flat stick is the most important club in the bag IMHO. with that said, I'm pretty excited to see the Gambler series in person.

They look amazing even without paintfill. And looking at the website they look even better with some paint.

Back