Cold balls in the Winter

jdjanda

Reaction score
Handicap
None of us like playing with cold balls in the Winter months, well the solution is here at last

Spoiler

ThermaJock: Cold Weather Protection For Men

Welcome to ThermaJock™, a patented revolutionary product specifically designed to protect the penis from cold and chafing during cold weather activities.

Our technologically advanced Polartec® Thermal Pro material helps to prevent pain and frostbite while providing comfort and warmth to every man's most sensitive area.

ThermaJock will protect during any cold weather activity! Perform at your peak knowing ThermaJock's got you covered!

http://thermajock.com/

Problem solved :D

Ha! If you need a thermajock, its too cold to play golf

Ummmm, this is for another piece of equipment. haha

on the site it says "click here to enlarge" and I have clicked it about 37 times and nothing is happening

I love the testimonials (or is that testesmonials?).

Why Our Customers Love ThermaJock

"Like many athletes who prefer to train outdoors year round I had either dealt with the pain and risk caused by the cold or resorted to using a sock that would not stay in place. ThermaJock offers a solution that provides warmth and stays on even after many miles. It is super comfortable and unobtrusive. I wear it whenever I am running, biking or X-country skiing!"

Arthur, Triathlete, Chicago, IL

"THANK YOU THERMAJOCK!!! I wanted to let you know that I am glad someone came up with a product to protect the male athlete. Not only is ThermaJock functional but it’s so comfortable, and discreet. I wore mine for a few hours and forgot it was on! ThermaJock stayed put through rigorous movement. I actually can’t wait for a Chicago winter – I can run outdoors and not have to worry about the cold affecting my comfort. No frostbite, no chafing, no compromising my ability to exceed. Nothing else compares to ThermaJock – this is truly what the male athlete has been waiting for!

Al Kolbe, 37…athlete

Being a runner for over 25 years, a sports fan and an athlete all my life, I feel I am a good judge of sports apparel. Living in Chicago and running in the winter also makes me a good judge of what it takes to keep me warm. I (like most men) struggle with the need to keep warm in the most private of parts, so when I was approached about a product that could help keep me warm down there, I welcomed a try. ThermaJock was just the thing I was looking for to keep me warm, plus the moisture-wicking material made it even more comfortable. ThermaJock was so comfortable, I didn't even think about it... another plus! ThermaJock is a product I will continue to use and recommend to other male runners, when the need to keep warm is there.

Kurt R. Casanova, Chicago, IL

on the site it says "click here to enlarge" and I have clicked it about 37 times and nothing is happening

Click on the screen, not . . . there. hehehe

Last edited:
This made me laugh :D I can't decide if it's amazingly smart or amazingly stupid...

i want one.

LOL! OneT. Too funny.

Looks like I got to this thread a bit too late. One T beat me to all of the good ones.

Actually I prefer to keep my balls in my pants on those chilly mornings. If I get to the golf course early enough to drink a cup of coffee and chew the fat then my balls are generally room temperature and I can play with em. Cold balls do not work well in frigid weather! All tour quality balls become rockflights in sub 50 weather.

I can't decide if you are joking or being serious, hehe.
Actually I prefer to keep my balls in my pants on those chilly mornings. If I get to the golf course early enough to drink a cup of coffee and chew the fat then my balls are generally room temperature and I can play with em. Cold balls do not work well in frigid weather! All tour quality balls become rockflights in sub 50 weather.

This thread just makes me lol every time I see it.

Grey's response is classic because I too have no idea if he is joking lol.

I had to go back and read it again. Still have no idea if hes being serious or joking. The true sign of a serious poster

This gets nomitaed for post of the year.

Maybe they can sponsor Daly and release one that looks like a Crown Royal Bag?

"The ThermaJock Story" Yeah this is too funny. Anything with a cinch cord strap is a dealbreaker sorry.

priceless! :D

Ok, I have tears going on here guys! I will go ahead and bust Ole Gray out because he didn't read the spoiler and his reply was serious about cold GOLF balls. I literally CRACKED UP when I read this. Only Ole Gray could make a statement like that. CLASSIC! We've had a really good belly laugh over this one tonight. Another fun THP moment!

I am dying here, I really think he's talking about GOLF balls, at least I think! Gray whatever you do please don't even revisit this and clear it up, somethings are best left just the way they are!

I just got done laughing myself to tears for the third time today. Ahhh I love Ole Gray's post! Wins my vote for best post EVER!!!!

Back