Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
I work in an office with cubicles. In the several cubicles that are directly over my wall are several young women. With only 6' walls to separate everyone you hear all conversations within a 20' radius or so, (somehow I don't think they realize this). One day one of the young women told her co-workers that her and her boyfriend's clothes dryer in their apartment had stopped working. For several days she continued to complain that they couldn't figure out why it wasn't working and they were going to have to call the apartment's office to have the maintenance person come look at it.
The next day she told her co-workers that the maintenance person came and found the problem; "Like, apparently there is this thing that pulls out from the top of the dryer. It's like, called a lint trap thing or something. He said you have to like pull it out after every time you run clothes through the dryer and empty out the lint in it. It's like so annoying."
Her co-workers all just sat in silence after she told them this. I'm sure they were thinking the same thing as you and I.

hahaha. That's like really stupid!

Wow. She is taking good oxygen from the rest of us.

I bet she is hot though!

Sounds like Mommy and Daddy didn't make here do very many chores. Hopefully, she'll find a rich husband.

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I got one just as bad that makes me fear for the next generation...

Went to Dairy Queen once and my total was $6.77. Gave the girl $7.02 so I can get a quarter back as change. She entered $7.00 in as 'Cash Tendered' and I think at that point all time stood still for her. You could literally see the gears grinding in her head and her inner voice screaming "The computer's not telling me what to do! HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!". Longest 45 seconds of her life were spent trying to figure out how to make change for that transaction.

Not exactly work humor but here it goes...

In my 9th grade year, a girl named Julia was in our class. At the end of our reading of Romeo and Juliet, our teacher gave us a quiz. Midway through, Julia raised her hand and ask, "Who is Romeo?"

I kid you not.

Also on the same idea - not work humor but from high school...

In my high school debate class my senior year, we had extemporaneous speech. This one girl got money as her topic. So she's droning on about money. She says, "Um... and different countries have different kinds of money, like Mexico, and Canada, and Wisconsin." After her speech, another friend had to take her aside and explain what a country was (as well as a state).

Lovin these!

Here is mine: I have an Egg McMuffin problem. So much so that I will actually have different versions of it to keep things fresh. The local McDonalds knows me and my requests but not long ago I was out of town and my wife and I stopped and I wanted an egg Mcmuffin with a scrambled egg instead of the normal fried/poached kind. When I told the girl at the intercom what I wanted there was a long silence, followed by....

"We only have two kinds of egg... square or circle."

I kid you not.

Lovin these!

Here is mine: I have an Egg McMuffin problem. So much so that I will actually have different versions of it to keep things fresh. The local McDonalds knows me and my requests but not long ago I was out of town and my wife and I stopped and I wanted an egg Mcmuffin with a scrambled egg instead of the normal fried/poached kind. When I told the girl at the intercom what I wanted there was a long silence, followed by....

"We only have two kinds of egg... square or circle."

I kid you not.

hahaha, good one!

All of these are hilarious, but I laughed at Petroguy's the most. Oh, and Aggro, I could see a couple people in my class doing that.

I met a girl in college who jumped in the pool with her pager still on. She decided that drying it out in the microwave was the best thing to do. She cooked it until the plastic became melty. She then decided that she needed to cool it off by putting it in the freezer where her dad found it the next day.

Reminds me of an old boss when I worked in SoCal. She was pretty. And blond.

A co-worker and I were discussing utility bills. He had electric heat and I had gas heat, so we talked about how gas heat was a bit cheaper than electric. We then both complained about electricity bills in the summer due to needing to run the air conditioning so much.

Our boss piped in, "Our A/C runs all the time during the summer too, but I don't know if ours is electric or gas..."

Sounds like Mommy and Daddy didn't make here do very many chores. Hopefully, she'll find a rich husband.

Sounds like mommy and daddy may have been first cousins to produce a child that stupid

I met a girl in college who jumped in the pool with her pager still on. She decided that drying it out in the microwave was the best thing to do. She cooked it until the plastic became melty. She then decided that she needed to cool it off by putting it in the freezer where her dad found it the next day.

Was this girl actually in college too???

Back