Holiday Cheer Day 15 – Cleveland Classics Outfit + Srixon Golf Balls

Cleveland makes some great clubs and sweet threads! Good luck to everyone! You will look good, even if you don't play well.

Well that cinches it. This is the prize I MUST win :D

If there are folks out there who haven't had the chance to see the CC clothing, I'd definitely encourage you to check them out. The shirts are very classy looking and incredibly well crafted. I've worn the heck out of one shirt in particular and the collar is still in great shape. That can be tough to find these days.

If there are folks out there who haven't had the chance to see the CC clothing, I'd definitely encourage you to check them out. The shirts are very classy looking and incredibly well crafted. I've worn the heck out of one shirt in particular and the collar is still in great shape. That can be tough to find these days.

+1

I still wear that original shirt we got from the first outing and that thing has been put through the ringer. Very durable and very stylish. Someone will be very happy tonight.

This will be a great prize for someone! Good luck to all!

Just been looking at the CC webpage and they have some really nice stuff. In fact, I might place an order tonite if I dont win....

Ripper,
They are up there with my favorite brands on the market. You can check out a few of the reviews we have done and see just how much I love their stuff.

The 20 or so people from our first ever outing got a shirt from there and most loved them.

Ripper,
They are up there with my favorite brands on the market. You can check out a few of the reviews we have done and see just how much I love their stuff.

The 20 or so people from our first ever outing got a shirt from there and one of them got a flight attendant's phone number.

FIFY :)

Good luck to all on this great prize! Thanks to THP & :cleveland: for this opportunity :thumb:

Mary C just arrived to spend the night with us and then head to Florida tomorrow. We are going out to eat so if we do not get back in time to congrat the winner, CONGRATS! :D

Ripper,

The 20 or so people from our first ever outing got a shirt from there and most loved them.

Thanks JB, I will be ordering some stuff this evening... I was really impressed looking through their website and seeing some great reviews here pretty much seals the deal for me

Thanks JB, I will be ordering some stuff this evening... I was really impressed looking through their website and seeing some great reviews here pretty much seals the deal for me

Hit up the apparel pondering thread when you pick stuff out ripper. Awesome.

Great prizes again. Thanks to THP and all the great sponsors.

This would sure brighten the day here as I look out the window at 30+ inches of snow and 4'-5' drifts! LOL

Good luck to all.

This is a great prize from Cleveland and Srixon. I really could use a new get-up!!! Two golf shirts and two pair of shorts just isn't cutting it. The guys are starting to hound me for "being cheap"...try being broke! And as for the Srixon balls...I am in love with those Z-Stars!

Good luck all!

I tapped, I talked.

woo hoo!

WOW! ANOTHER first time winner. Congrats.

Huge congrats! Epic win.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Congrats Ryan555! Awesome win man.

Thanks THP Cleveland and Srixon!

Sweet!!! Nice win Ryan!!!!

Congrats Ryan! Enjoy the new clothes and the golf balls!

I tapped, I talked.

Congrats Ryan555! Someone is gonna look spiffy come spring time.

Congrats on a great prize!

Congrats Ryan on the classic win. Thanks Cleveland and THP.

Back