Holiday Cheer Day 17 – FootJoy MyJoys ICON Golf Shoes

I got to have me some blue suede shoes to go with my blue smurf outfit :thumb:

Last edited:
I have spent the last hour picking what shoes I will pick when I win... good things I have another hour to decide, cause I am no closer to a decision than I was an hour ago.

Good luck everyone!

The BOA system is so nice! I want the BOA system!

got mine picked out already.....c'mon 8pm!

A custom pair of these bad boys would go great with some sligo gear!

i changed my mind, i think i would go with a wicked color combo: i like grey and red together, that would look sweet.

I would do the Black and Red BOA shoes! With GRANT ROCKS! monogrammed on the shoes.

I've never even owned a pair of golf shoes! Haha, good luck toeveryone!

I think I will go with a pair of gray shoes :D

Oh, this would be a fantastic prize to win...I can just see the expression now when I show up to my golf league in Alabama-logo'd FootJoys :act-up:

actually, i think i'd go all white with a black "PALE RIDER" embroidered on them.

actually, i think i'd go all white with a black "PALE RIDER" embroidered on them.

EPIC! Dude I dare ya :D

The winner of this prize will be announced 15 minutes late. So sorry for the delay.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

The winner of this prize will be announced 15 minutes late. So sorry for the delay.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

A late dinner at JB and GG's tonight? hehehe

May as well do the drum roll now then, since dinner will be ready in 10 minutes!

FJ Crocs?
i changed my mind, i think i would go with a wicked color combo: i like grey and red together, that would look sweet.

Idk if theres still time, but Icons are sick

ladies & gentleman: Drumroll please :zsimpsons:

Good luck to all. I'm hoping this is my night!

1st post updated.

Congrats.

Congrats WestTex. Wear them and your feet will thank you!

Congrats WestTex!! Can't wait to see what you pick out :)

Back