New Years Eve 2011 Drunken Babble Thread

Did TC pass out already?

Haha, yeah I'm a light weight. I had things to do to ring in the new year.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

so I wlaked home abd I think i walkeed by my house at leats twise and turned around somet hey all look so alike at night and its so friggingg warm out now yeak okay that is alll

this may be the best post in the thread.

Wonder who on THP feels the worst this morning? On a scale of 1 thru 10 with 1 feeling darn good health wise, but sad for being left out of the party, haha.

I'm a 1 dang it.

Wonder who on THP feels the worst this morning? On a scale of 1 thru 10 with 1 feeling darn good health wise, but sad for being left out of the party, haha.

I'm a 1 dang it.

Me too, Duey. Me too.

Kevin

so I wlaked home abd I think i walkeed by my house at leats twise and turned around somet hey all look so alike at night and its so friggingg warm out now yeak okay that is alll

I do not recall this to say the least....:angel:

I feel fine too. Two glasses doesn't do a whole lot. And they were only half glasses, so one glass.

I'm a 1 dang it.

I feel great! Just put my enchillada's in the oven and working on high life number 3 for the day! Woot woot!

Fine here too. We stopped by Applebees for the 9PM drink specials and after 3 or 4 long island ice teas I was in bed for the 4:30 AM alarm.

I'm doing pretty good. Things didn't get too out of hand. I ended the night on my 7th drink. So nothing too crazy over at 9I's place. Which is probably a good thing. I over slept, but that's about it. I'm feeling pretty darn chipper right now.

Enchillada's sound sooo good, but a little early yet for the high life, lol.

Sounds like lots of spring chickens this AM. Liz and I just got back way too late.

Enchillada's sound sooo good, but a little early yet for the high life, lol.

Sounds like lots of spring chickens this AM. Liz and I just got back way too late.

Its never too early for the high life duey!

aefc93d5-705d-e4fe.jpg

Here you go buddy, FIFY

P1030485.jpg

How were the enchillada's?

Wow I did not realize Budweiser was that color. lol

Actually, they do have the clamata Bud's now and pretty good. This was just good ol tomato juice.

Here you go buddy, FIFY

P1030485.jpg

How were the enchillada's?

Pretty awesome! Hit the spot. Mmmm, clamato!

I have a stiff neck. Didn't drink much really. Enjoying 5 Guys. I hate having a stiff neck.

I am a serious THP'r so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Sorry about the neck, but happy 1/1/11

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back