ADT Skills Challenge

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
This just started, doing the long drive right now. Wayne Gretzky just hit his first 2 and I think Barnes is up next. Not sure who else is in it, its pretty good so far.

edit: ah ok there are 4 teams doing different challenges

Wayne Gretzky/Ricky Barnes
Rickie Fowler/Scott Verplank
Mark O'Meara/Nick Price
Fred Couples/Dustin Johnson

I like the relaxed banter. It was fun how Rickie got influenced to turn the hat around to get more aerodynamic.

DJ might go for the green.

Fowler carried one 282 and he was almost at the green so DJ will probably be on it or over it. I hope he goes after all 3 of them.

Is it just me or are these guys not getting much roll out? Watching Freddy swing never gets boring.

Is it just me or are these guys not getting much roll out? Watching Freddy swing never gets boring.

I think the shot was a little uphill and into the wind, but I agree, no roll at all really. Crazy.

what channel is this on

Rickie Fowler sure did look good with his short irons. Going to be a big year for him.

is this over and is it on tomarrow and what channel

thxs bridges

It was cool seeing the older guys, Couples and O'Meara, giving the young guys a clinic on bump and run chipping! Nobody could touch DJ at long drive though!

Final day is on right now. Reverse scramble is the final challenge today, few others before that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't have to qualify to watch this duey, just turn the channel to NBC. Anyone can watch it.

I thought the ADT Skills Challenge were for people like me that ride the short bus, lol. Liz said its an alarm company?

I played the course that they're doing this challenge on a couple of months ago. It's actually pretty short, only 6200 yards or so from the tips, and a lot of the holes run side-by-side with one another so it's kind of narrow as well. The conditions were really nice though. They didn't have a replay fee at all, so I actually played 36 holes in a cart by myself in about 5 hours.

Trouble shot, would you go over the palm tree or through the gap?

Is DJ 'spaced out' or is that the southern in him coming out?

I need Joe laCava's Bridgestone safari hat!!!

couples is so smooth it's sickening!!!

Back