Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

CB, if you make it I'll be sure that you don't have an empty drink the entire first night at the iBar! C'mon buddy, jump on board!!!

P4B
Did I ever tell you that I was thinking about backing out of the trip?

[/bluff]

Looks like we are going to have a big Canadian contingent this time around!

CB, if you make it I'll be sure that you don't have an empty drink the entire first night at the iBar! C'mon buddy, jump on board!!!

THanks man, right now it is all about finding the right flight. The outing is more than reasonable but flights from all the way over here are crazy, I couldn't be flying much farther and still be in north america but so far it looks like a go!!!!

I really hope it works out for you, CB. It will be a trip of a lifetime!

Looks like we are going to have a big Canadian contingent this time around!

looks like we can have a US vs Canada Ryder Cup match haha

Hope you can find a flight that works for you coolbreeze. I can assure you that this trip is worth taking.

I really hope it works out for you, CB. It will be a trip of a lifetime!

agreed, the cheapest flight so far including taxes is $716 which while not terrible is still $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

agreed, the cheapest flight so far including taxes is $716 which while not terrible is still $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Yea, that's what the two of use are looking at (actually a bit more), but I'm the one paying for it so I feel your pain.

Flight- $716

Attending a THP Outing- priceless

Wow, that is a lot. The cheapest I've found is something similar. What airline was that with?

Wow, that is a lot. The cheapest I've found is something similar. What airline was that with?

Combination of a few airlines mostly continental, flying from Vancouver in the early afternoon (so that I have enough time to get there from Victoria) to Houston and then from Houston to west palm beach. Then leaving sunday at 5:20 pm and going back to exact same way getting back into Vancouver at 11:45 pm. I think thats the best I can do. But hey you only live once and I want to go soooo bad not just for the equipment demo's and golf but to meet all the great people on THP. I think it must be done.

Combination of a few airlines mostly continental, flying from Vancouver in the early afternoon (so that I have enough time to get there from Victoria) to Houston and then from Houston to west palm beach. Then leaving sunday at 5:20 pm and going back to exact same way getting back into Vancouver at 11:45 pm. I think thats the best I can do. But hey you only live once and I want to go soooo bad not just for the equipment demo's and golf but to meet all the great people on THP. I think it must be done.

I just checked and if you fly out of Seattle, you can do this trip for 350 bucks to West Palm beach with one stop. When my family visits my relatives in the Vancouver area, we always fly to Seattle and then do the 2 hour drive from there. Its always cheaper than flying into Canada. There's a ferry you can take right from Victoria to Seattle as well that takes about 2 hours or so.... This is how I would do the trip.

I just checked and if you fly out of Seattle, you can do this trip for 350 bucks to West Palm beach with one stop. When my family visits my relatives in the Vancouver area, we always fly to Seattle and then do the 2 hour drive from there. Its always cheaper than flying into Canada. There's a ferry you can take right from Victoria to Seattle as well that takes about 2 hours or so.... This is how I would do the trip.

Wow, I always try to look at flying out of seattle but I didn't see this flight! If thats the case then I'm in no question.

well done G4L!
Wow, I always try to look at flying out of seattle but I didn't see this flight! If thats the case then I'm in no question.

CB, I would get on this like white on rice. That's a great deal coming from out west. I doubt it will get any better than that.

Yeah, cool. I think its the same Continental flight you were looking at but without the addon to Vancouver. 351 including all taxes and stuff to WPB. Not too shabby.

agreed I am on it right now.

Yeah, cool. I think its the same Continental flight you were looking at but without the addon to Vancouver. 351 including all taxes and stuff to WPB. Not too shabby.

G4L = Travel agent extraordinare

I might drive to Seattle to fly down for that kind of a deal...hehe

I might drive to Seattle to fly down for that kind of a deal...hehe

No way you east coast guys have got it good. You can fly one of the discount airlines like Allegiant or Sprint for like $50 each way!

No way you east coast guys have got it good. You can fly one of the discount airlines like Allegiant or Sprint for like $50 each way!

ya but the downside is they have to live on the east coast!! hehe

and be delayed for hours due to ground and air traffic!

Back