Hyundai Tournament of Champions [Spoilers]

Fantasy golf should add a nice twist to our weekly tourney threads.

It may even create......................dare I say............................golf talk!!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

That's ballsy, Due. Sort of...

Hey, pre-paid for the tournament and didn't want to miss, lol. My stance looked strangely like I was riding a horse, hehe

Anyone watching the long drive challenge? Two white drivers in play. DJ playing an R11 with a sweet R11 hat.

I am. Pretty crazy!!

Anyone watching the long drive challenge? Two white drivers in play. DJ playing an R11 with a sweet R11 hat.

Ironically they both finished 3rd and 4th out of 4.

Those drivers look so nice!!! Why is Bubba wearing suspenders?

Ironically they both finished 3rd and 4th out of 4.

But they looked good doing it! Haha. Why do you suppose guys like Jamie S. can drive a ball so far but not play on tour? Is their short game really that bad?

Funny they finish 3rd and 4th and Jamie hits his Adams 398. lol. Id take the white TM any day.

But they looked good doing it! Haha. Why do you suppose guys like Jamie S. can drive a ball so far but not play on tour? Is their short game really that bad?

THere is more to this game than just distance.

Absolutely. That's why I said do you think his short game is that bad? I just would think if a guy like that worked at everything he could possibly at least get his card.

Maybe he doesn't want to play. I wonder if guys make a living from long drive?

Nonsense! Who cares if you slice as long as it is a 350 yard slice.

Ha. Pretty funny to see a Dick's commercial with Rocco saying he can play any equipment he wants, and that the only sponsor he needs is Dick's. Then they cut back to the happenings at the Hyundai and there's Rocco with a Dick's hat.

With all the NFL and MLB players I've seen in Dick's commercials, those guys must have a huge ad budget. Plus it seems like they sponsor EVERYTHING!

JB, I know distance isn't everything, but I'll take Dustin Johnson and Jamie Sadlowski !

JB, I know distance isn't everything, but I'll take Dustin Johnson and Jamie Sadlowski !

And I will take the four major winners last year that all got outdriven by them. :act-up:

And I will take the four major winners last year that all got outdriven by them. :act-up:

Pick one team! Let's make this fun to watch! Yep, Fantasy Golf is gonna be fun.

Nice shot from Coach!

Apparently Jamie is going to start seeing Peter Kostis and is serious about elevating his game beyond long drive.

Lets see, with the recent revelations, I got Rocco as my dark horse, DJ as a Contender, and Appleby as the winner. Original, I know...

Great minds think alike!

Geoff Ogilvy has officially withdrawn from the tournament. If you follow him on Twitter, he's posted a picture of his injury. Club would basically be pushing straight down on the stitches with every swing had he tried to play.

And we are off.

Rocco right down the middle off the first tee.

Should be a good year!

Back