THP Poker Chips Round 2 Ordering

thats what I am talkin about, I got me some Poker Chip Ball Markers. Got 35

"The credit card you entered cannot be used for this purchase."

Oh no! scrambling to find my other card.

One-T, I sure hope you win the raffle lol!

We have sold about 1/2 so far.

So much for my five minute prediction! That was rather bold but it surprises me more that it didn't happen than if it had.

So much for my five minute prediction! That was rather bold but it surprises me more that it didn't happen than if it had.

selling 100 in under 10 minutes is kind of crazy

I know, but its too bad really. People will but from the store because they feel they are getting something in return. But the donation button is there(which I cant really be a stickler for because I just donated for the first time myself), and people cant justify it. Regardless of the awesome banter, information, contests and relationships that come of this place.
We dont make much on any of the items in the store.

I do notice a ton more of donor tags though

How we doing, almost sold out?

I know, but its too bad really. People will but from the store because they feel they are getting something in return. But the donation button is there(which I cant really be a stickler for because I just donated for the first time myself), and people cant justify it. Regardless of the awesome banter, information, contests and relationships that come of this place.

We do things in the store because they are fun, they are collectible, and they are ways for our readers and members to show off some THP stuff.

We do things in the store because they are fun, they are collectible, and they are ways for our readers and members to show off some THP stuff.

Check, Check, and Check!! And much appreciated!!

The first run of 60 chips sold out in 15 minutes. The second run sold 100 in about 5-7 minutes. These are insane numbers! Way to go THP!

Got myself 5 more.

I dont know how I got one...
I have been working swings and away from my computer from 2:30pm until about 8am the next morning....
Slept in today..got up and lo and behold, 20 minutes into the sale...

I picked up one leaving the rest for the Ebayers...:angel:

Back