Vibrant Golf Introduction

My latest sneak peek from Vibrant.

tm_rossa_daytona_tour_VCS_FB.jpg

HAWT!!!

That is a sweet looking putter!

That is AWESOME!!!

WOW! that almost makes me want a white putter. It almost certainly means I want a black vibrant shaft for my putter.

After a long wait and lost paperwork my shafts will be arriving tomorrow. Woo

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

The Ghost looks great, Kevin!

Thanks guys. Should be here next week hopefully. Cant wait.

I love the way the flat black looks with the ghost putters. To be honest I love the way Flat Black looks with everything haha

I love the way the flat black looks with the ghost putters. To be honest I love the way Flat Black looks with everything haha

lol me too. The best and most colorful looking color is ... flat black! haha

lol me too. The best and most colorful looking color is ... flat black! haha

I'm pretty sure it's going on the Method...still tbd

Whats to determine? You saw mine? Oh just to remind you.

nike_method_flaltblack.jpg

SICKNESS!!!

I was thinking the same thing. I think the flat black would look awesome with the red grip and the method putter. Might have to try a little photoshop to see how it looks.

I was thinking the same thing. I think the flat black would look awesome with the red grip and the method putter. Might have to try a little photoshop to see how it looks.

look back in the thread. OEM did a Method 003 with the flat black and it looked awesome.

lol no photoshop needed just look at my last post. And heres one showing the grip, they can keep the stock one and put it back on.

IMG_0212.jpg

Whats to determine? You saw mine? Oh just to remind you.

nike_method_flaltblack.jpg

SICKNESS!!!

Now that is one good looking flat stick, thanks for the reminder OEM

thanks OEM, looks awesome.

Now that is one good looking flat stick, thanks for the reminder OEM

It sure is. Since acquiring the putting green I have all the putters out, its so nice to look at the colorful Vibrant ones. Most all in flat black lol.

It sure is. Since acquiring the putting green I have all the putters out, its so nice to look at the colorful Vibrant ones. Most all in flat black lol.

do I sense a picture of all that anytime soon?

do I sense a picture of all that anytime soon?

Of all the putters out? Speaking of the putting green, one of the damn dogs tried to scratch it or dig and mess it up. I was MAD. Its not destroyed but its got some chunks in it now but its over to the side too.

Of all the putters out? Speaking of the putting green, one of the damn dogs tried to scratch it or dig and mess it up. I was MAD. Its not destroyed but its got some chunks in it now but its over to the side too.

perhaps all of the putter lined up by the putting green? damn dogs. My dog likes to get in the way when I'm putting so it becomes more of a mini golf game.

perhaps all of the putter lined up by the putting green? damn dogs. My dog likes to get in the way when I'm putting so it becomes more of a mini golf game.

I know the Jack Russell did it on purpose, she doesnt like me. Damn dog, plus shes a digger and a mauler of stuffed toys. I'll have to see if I can get a good picture, the putting green barely fits down there so it might be difficult.

Back