Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I was out driving Belbin with my 9 iron and him using a driver. I dont know what you guys are talking about. hehe

You've been spending to much time with Ole Gray! He's rubbing off on ya! :D

Those are called worm burners. Biggsy and belbin hit missiles bro beans! You dont want to be in front of them.

I think TC learned that lesson the hard way. So with Cartsen in does that make 50?!

Awesome Mary! Man, those last two people are going to be extremely lucky! Mary is a beast in the kitchen! I guess GG can give us the official final two.

I sent Carsten all the information so once he gets the forms into Renee we will have 1 spot remaining. I am so excited for this outing. I can't wait to meet so many new people!!!

Awesome Mary! Man, those last two people are going to be extremely lucky! Mary is a beast in the kitchen! I guess GG can give us the official final two.

Your confusing me dude. lol. I must have missed something earlier I guess.

I sent Carsten all the information so once he gets the forms into Renee we will have 1 spot remaining. I am so excited for this outing. I can't wait to meet so many new people!!!

One more spot!!! Who's the lucky one going to be?

Yay - welcome Carsten!

When I was in high school, I went on a JPL science club field trip (grew up right next to JPL) to see the shuttle launch. We were there for 5 days and the launch was delayed. A few older people stayed on to see it, but I missed my chance. I certainly hope the timing, whether and the stars align for you to catch it -- that would be amazing.

Not as good as last year unfortunately, for some reason flight out on Monday morning was a little pricey.

That's what we see seeing too, but for wednesday. So you're doing Wednesday to Monday? Or are you coming in on Thursday now?

I was checking yesterday and I'm able to find a flights leaving Thursday(getting in around 4pm) and coming back monday (leaving FL around 2 or 4) and they are pretty reasonable.

You still flying into Dallas? I only saw Houston as an option. I'm not well versed in airports though haha.

Not as good as last year unfortunately, for some reason flight out on Monday morning was a little pricey.

I am going Wed to Monday. both times flying through Dallas.

Cool. What time you arrive in WPB? I think it's pretty much a done deal that we'll be taking Continental down again via Houston, it's the trip back that's still up in the air with cost and such. But we should be arriving at around 4:50 on Wed. We should hop the shuttle again if you're arriving around then!

seeing another inch of snow fall this morning and waiting for another inch to fall tomorrow has me really looking forward to this trip now

seeing another inch of snow fall this morning and waiting for another inch to fall tomorrow has me really looking forward to this trip now

Dude, you have no idea! Six inches expected here over the next 24 hrs. I need to build me a time machine so I can skip all this crap!! Destination: PGA National in May!

... wait for it.... +1

FIFY...
Dude, you have no idea! Six inches expected here over the next 24 hrs. I need to get the hell out of Canada, eh so I can skip all this crap!! Destination: PGA National in May!

... wait for it.... +1

+2
Dude, you have no idea! Six inches expected here over the next 24 hrs. I need to get the hell out of Canada, eh so I can skip all this crap!! Destination: PGA National in May!

:laughing: good one Hanks

The correct pronunciation in canadianese is "oot".

Good call. Here's my Canadian card... you deserve it more than I!

Thanks everyone. It was extremely disappointing to miss last year's outing due to circumstances beyond our control.

We've been looking forward to this one since it was announced and we are thrilled to be able to attend with all of you fine folks.

LOL. reblbin and I are going to hit hybrids during the long drive contest to give you guys a chance. :D

Biggsy is going to pull up to the range Bubba style and tell everyone he hits wedges farther then our drives!

Back