Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

You guys may be a little sick. Dry outfit runs...AWESOME!

Well... in my defense I had a nice dinner I needed to wear SOMETHING to.

You guys may be a little sick. Dry outfit runs...AWESOME!

just wait till the thread "THP Outing Scripting" starts. Everyone starts to post pics of what they are considering wearing.

Is it bad that I am already scripting my outfits for the golf and THP dinner?

Absolutely not!! I've been thinking about that since the Outing was first announced! So I got me some cool Sligo stuff to wear. Well, at least I've started to obtain some stuff. After all, I've got a JB fashion award to defend here!!

I'm in with that outfit, come on 9-iron you in?

Ummmm...... no...... :act-up:

and just in case you think I am kidding around, here is the scripting thread for the last outing

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?13663-THP-Fall-Outing-Scripting&highlight=scripting

I think its actually pretty cool. Golf outfits is really only something I've just started getting into. I've only been golfing a year and a half and have spent most of my golf funds on getting my bag together. Now that I have a bag I love, outfits have become something i've gotten into a little more. Well seems like I might be behind in picking my clothes for the trip.

Absolutely not!! I've been thinking about that since the Outing was first announced! So I got me some cool Sligo stuff to wear. Well, at least I've started to obtain some stuff. After all, I've got a JB fashion award to defend here!!

Ummmm...... no...... :act-up:

Party pooper

Maybe we should all dress exactly alike. Lol.

Hmmm an official THP outing, outfit? Seth O could come up would something I'm sure.

That means that if CarstenB gets his form then we are 100% full!!!
Does that mean that I've allready won a drink and a dozen cookies? :drool:

no, it means you buy all the equipment testers drinks. don't worry, they're 2 for 1
Does that mean that I've allready won a drink and a dozen cookies? :drool:

may need to make him a double batch MaryC, after all he is coming in from across the pond.

That may be in order! Afterall it is really long way back & airplane food is awful.

no, it means you buy all the equipment testers drinks. don't worry, they're 2 for 1
Hmm, knew there was something fishy about that one. :disapointed:

Yes it does!
Hooray! :cake:

It is so great that you all are already full, FOUR MONTHS IN ADVANCE!!! Hate that I won't be there, but ya'll will have a great time, and the IBar will certainly make more money off of my replacement.

Congrats!!

It is so great that you all are already full, FOUR MONTHS IN ADVANCE!!! Hate that I won't be there, but ya'll will have a great time, and the IBar will certainly make more money off of my replacement.

Congrats!!

wish you were going to be there AD, would have been nice to spend a little more time with you this time around. With it sold out it removes the temptation now doesn't it?

Congrats!!

We'll miss you & your Dad this year. Not sure who's going to help Duey keep track of his 800 raffle tickets if you aren't there to help him ;-) Hopefully we'll see you at the next one

Congrats!!

You're not the only one that's going to hate it, ad. As an original outing attendee, your presence will definitely be missed. I'm bummed that I didn't get to spend more time with you in September, but I was glad to have met your pops. I'm sure we will see you again down the road, though.

wish you were going to be there AD, would have been nice to spend a little more time with you this time around. With it sold out it removes the temptation now doesn't it?

Yeah, my wife is quite relieved that this one is full. She still thinks I executed some four month plan to get to go last time, and was just waiting on me to do it again. Of course, coming home from the outing and spending $500 more on equipment was a strike against me this time :act-up:

Congrats!!

Gonna miss you this year but I am sure we'll see you at another in the future.

I have been out of the loop with flights... when does the round of golf end on Sunday? We planning to head back to LA as soon as we can after golfing. Have to book our tkts!

Yeah, my wife is quite relieved that this one is full. She still thinks I executed some four month plan to get to go last time, and was just waiting on me to do it again. Of course, coming home from the outing and spending $500 more on equipment was a strike against me this time :act-up:

We are really going to miss ya good buddy! I enjoyed playing with you & Dad in Blairsville. It was a really fun round of golf and hopefully we can do it again in the near future.

Back