Hyundai Tournament of Champions [Spoilers]

I am not a big fan of Faldo's tour commentary, but he had me dying of laughter during round 1 when he saw Hunter Mahan for the first time and immediately stated that Hunter looked like the "love child of ZZ Top".

Of course, I later heard that Hunter was a on a flight from Hades to get to Hawaii from Dallas. Perhaps the facial hair look was just a outer symbol of how he felt inside.

I love the fantasy golf, it makes me so much more interested in tournaments. And with the amount of people in the pool, I went from 87 to 50 in a heart beat. LOVE IT.

Thanks THP.

I just went from the 50s to the 70s to 94th. Love this game! hehehe

So glad it's practice!

I am all over the place too. I went from 106 to 36 to 88 to 61 all within an hour.

My end goal is to finish higher than JB. As long as I do that I feel my team was successful.

Hey, I'm back up to 65th place. I have no idea what's happening in the tournament as I've just turned the TV on.

lol this made me laugh for some reason
I am all over the place too. I went from 106 to 36 to 88 to 61 all within an hour.

My end goal is to finish higher than JB. As long as I do that I feel my team was successful.

Stricker tied for the lead. I've been watching for about 40 minutes and they haven't shown him hit one shot. Yet I'm seeing every shot Furyk hits, and he's easily as boring as Stricker.

The khaki needs to shown some respect.

Kevin

That Carl Pettersson is a husky fellow. Is he Suzann's husband.

Kevin

I must pay closer attention when it counts. I had Ogilvy in there, plus a DQ for Camillo hurt my team. I might be up there if not for those two. I'm 99th with two guys that aren't playing.

I must pay closer attention when it counts. I had Ogilvy in there, plus a DQ for Camillo hurt my team. I might be up there if not for those two. I'm 99th with two guys that aren't playing.

You might still be up there yet if some of the people who are not on a lot of entries fall apart over the weekend. It's all about having high finishes and hopefully some or all of the top 3 to 5 guys. That's where most of the money is. Not sure what it is now but when I did a Fantasy League, the top two finishers of any tournament got 18% and 10.8% of the prize money, respectively.

I just lost Camilo and am still sitting at 107. It's all about who you pick and how they do. So your picks were better than mine!

It shows that these guys are still normal people when Jason Day chunks a tee shot 40 yards yesterday.

It shows that these guys are still normal people when Jason Day chunks a tee shot 40 yards yesterday.

To his credit, he chunked it much farther than I would have. I think it still went over 100 yards.

Have to say here too that I am absolutely LOVING seeing the white drivers and fairways in play. They look so awesome!!

saw mr. furyk hitting the superfast 2.0 3w last night. that club is hawt!

it's nice to see so many in the hunt in this one. hopefully i can catch the final round, should be good.

Oh haha, I didn't see the exact number it just looked a lot shorter.( Than 100) but it was probably just my eyes decieving me because of the other teeboxes being close.
To his credit, he chunked it much farther than I would have. I think it still went over 100 yards.

Oh haha, I didn't see the exact number it just looked a lot shorter.( Than 100) but it was probably just my eyes decieving me because of the other teeboxes being close.

I think they said it went 106 yards. Funny thing is that is still counts as a FIR because it did land in the fairway. We should all be so lucky. Especially to save par after a tee shot like that. It's crazy to see these guys hitting driver off the deck.

My team has gone from 65th to 48th today. Making my move. Temporarily.

GO CARL!

Carl Petterson reminds me of the chubby bug from "A Bugs Life". And he drinks Canadian!

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

lol @ Golf Channel showing their aim point thing for Kuchars putt, he rolls it right along the green line and misses it haha

lol @ Golf Channel showing their aim point thing for Kuchars putt, he rolls it right along the green line and misses it haha

I love those line things. How the h_ll do they know what line they need to follow to make that putt.

I do love Kuchar's J38 Prototype driver. There is no Bridgestone stamp on the club head.

I love those line things. How the h_ll do they know what line they need to follow to make that putt.

I do love Kuchar's J38 Prototype driver. There is no Bridgestone stamp on the club head.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Guess that goes to show they dont know the line at all lol

Back