U.S Congresswoman Shot

Wow, that's bad.
Some poeple in this world are just crazy. And some people can't spell either.

Wow, that's bad.
Some poeple in this world are just crazy. And some people can't spell either.

Happy now? I would think that humor would be saved for a different thread.

Disturbing news for sure.

Sad to think that you can't even be at a grocery store without having to worry about your safety.

Very sad day for the country and their personal family.

Boy, the title of this thread sells what happened a little short. Was I surprised when I opened the link. This dude shot the hell out of everybody. Terrible.

Kevin

Hopefully anybody who can survive does. Hopefully this dirt bag who decided to shoot two public servants and killed 5 others, including a 9 year old girl pays for his crime.

Extremely sad news, I hate seeing news like this, I really feel for the family and friends involved.

Boy, the title of this thread sells what happened a little short. Was I surprised when I opened the link. This dude shot the hell out of everybody. Terrible.

Kevin

Yep. At the time of posting, I don't think there weren't any details other than her and 11 others had been shot.

Yep. At the time of posting, I don't think there weren't any details other than her and 11 others had been shot.

Wasn't knocking it, just the extent really surprised me.

Kevin

very very sad news. thoughts and prayers go out to all of the families involved.

This is just pathetic, all senseless acts are, but taking the life of an innocent 9 y/o. There isn't a punishment sufficient enough.

I get my posting on the run

This is just pathetic, all senseless acts are, but taking the life of an innocent 9 y/o. There isn't a punishment sufficient enough.

The proper punishment is to catch the d-bag and then put him in the cell block with the gang bangers and other killers. Then make sure that every killer knows that the d-bag shot a 9 year old. Let the jungle take care of him.

The proper punishment is to catch the d-bag and then put him in the cell block with the gang bangers and other killers. Then make sure that every killer knows that the d-bag shot a 9 year old. Let the jungle take care of him.

+10000

This guy should be placed ADX prison in Colorado or Tadmor Military prison in Syria.

I've been wanting to post here ever since this happened and cannot frame what I think they should do with this guy, for a public board. Let's just say I don't want anyone's tax dollars feeding him after the trial.

I've been wanting to post here ever since this happened and cannot frame what I think they should do with this guy, for a public board. Let's just say I don't want anyone's tax dollars feeding him after the trial.

Depending on the prison, they won't be feeding him for long.

This is a tragedy. I just read the 9 year old girl was the granddaughter of Dallas Green(probably dating myself a little with that).

Back