2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys/gals the grayster is on the board :golf2:.. You folks get ready for a good ol fashion :deadhorse:... I will be submitting my team shortly for this weekends tournament and then set back and watch the cash roll in:popcorn:

Ok guys/gals the grayster is on the board :golf2:.. You folks get ready for a good ol fashion :deadhorse:... I will be submitting my team shortly for this weekends tournament and then set back and watch the cash roll in:popcorn:
The gauntlet has been officially thrown down!

My team is in, and it's set in... well probably SAND! The tide may come in and wash away every pick.

My team is in, and it's set in... well probably SAND! The tide may come in and wash away every pick.

haha yep I talk trash but often enough ending up having to pick it up :clown:

My Team is ready to tee it up and whup some butt. This will certainly be different from lat week's tournament. Everyone needs to make the cut. Good luck to all the teams.

I go back to something I said earlier....

If you want to size up your golf cajones, try picking on The Euro Tour...

Good Luck Next Week !!!

PS,

I checked with a League from Canada, they say "bring it on"...

http://epgatour.worldwidefantasysports.com

League Name: TGNEuro

Pick your team name and password, just like here...

Yup, Canada gave you Celine and Nickleback, they deserve an ASS KICKING !!!

..and don't forget to invite them to join THP !!!

Last edited:
Don't Forget...

Don't Forget...

Don't forget to check your picks for WDs... there have been a couple, some of the notable.

Shankopotamus

Thanks for the heads up, had to change one of my players.

I love Ryuji Imada, hes the man. Did I pick him? Heck yeah I did.

What're y'alls sleeper picks?

Is it too late to get in on this?

Shouldn't be too late. The first official tournament doesn't start until tomorrow. Have at it!

Anyone else having problems getting into the page? I won't even take me to the login page anymore and tells me to reload or try again.

Click on the "THP Fantasy Golf" button at the top, and go from there.

Also, make sure you have javascript enabled.

30 minutes to get your picks in for The Bob Hope Classic...

I really need to do better in this weekends tourney. 121 is pretty bad.

Well that's a bummer, I missed the deadline due to the java errors on my browser. don't know why that became an issue all of a sudden.

let's do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back