The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with ya' ESOX. Though I hate both of these teams so much I'm rooting for a tie with no survivors. Is that possible?

That's how I feel about the Jets and the Pats.

Kevin

The playoff lasagna is entering the heating chamber.

Kevin

The Steelers offense is a bunch of idiots.

How much does the BAL offense not want to win?

Boldin is awesome

well that could be my tie. now for 12 overtimes, he he he....

Looks like this one could come down to a field goal. That's a surprise.

The lasagna is so huge it's going into overtime to heat up.

Kevin

No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Hard to believe...

It's official, I need to be drunk to deal with the Fox pre-game show. Can these shows possibly fit any more people at the desk?

It's official, I need to be drunk to deal with the Fox pre-game show. Can these shows possibly fit any more people at the desk?

Sure they can, remember how many people were at the NBC sunday night football pregame show? There was like 15 of them.

Baltimore is going to get a touchdown here I can just feel it.

Hard to argue that Flacco is a big game QB

Hmmmm maybe not.

Hard to argue that Flacco is a big game QB

Amen! What an idiot going deep on 1st and 2nd down when all you need is first downs and keep the dream alive...

Baltimore is going to get a touchdown here I can just feel it.

THat must have been gas.

Amen! What an idiot going deep on 1st and 2nd down when all you need is first downs and keep the dream alive...

I dont think the 1st down pass was a deep route. It was a typical TE seam that he overthrew. Really just a 15-20 yard route. And a good route against a blitzing SS (which Troy was). Just a bad pass.

Go Pack Go.

Wow! That was fun!

Now we get to go to NE and get demolished! (Hopefully not - Go Jets)

Plain and simple the Ravens choked here. More accurately the offence choked, the biggest game of the year and you have a second half that bad. The pressure got to Joe "cool" and he played very poorly, and you can't have 3 turnovers like that against a team like the steelers.

Jullen Jenkins needs to have a big game. The Packers' defense is so much better when he is healthy and active.

Go falcons!

Go get 'em Dirty Birds.

the Packers special teams are a joke.

Freakin' special teams.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back