The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
#12...title belt.

I am not one of them.

I enjoy it, shows some of his personality. I have been rooting for Atlanta because my brother is a huge Falcons fan, but the Green Bay offense has been lights out tonight.

I enjoy it, shows some of his personality. I have been rooting for Atlanta because my brother is a huge Falcons fan, but the Green Bay offense has been lights out tonight.
The Pack has absolutely dominated, the Falcons look to be a half step behind all night since Weems took it to the house.

LOL at the Kuuuuhhhhnnnn chant. Lots of Packers fans there.

Kevin

Imagine if the Packers had Ryan Grant & Jermichael Finley on offense.

LOL at the Kuuuuhhhhnnnn chant. Lots of Packers fans there.

Kevin

That's not surprising, Atlanta is one of the easiest stadiums in the league to get tickets for if you are a fan of the opposing team. I went to the Dolphins-Falcons game a couple of years ago, there were easily 15k-20k Dolphins fans in there. Jacksonville and Miami are also pretty easy in that regard.

The Pack has absolutely dominated, the Falcons look to be a half step behind all night since Weems took it to the house.

I was about to say the same thing. You would have thought it would have kick-started the Falcons.

Really well executed on side kick. Can't blame Finneran for the early touch.

And Matty Ice.....melts.

Kevin

Taking nothing away from Green Bay, I think sometimes the layoff (and the week 17 game that means nothing) can be a disadvantage, especially for a younger/less playoff experienced team like Atlanta. You see it alot in the Super Bowl too. One team sometimes just comes in flat after sitting around thinking about it for 2 weeks.

Wow. That shot of the Georgia Dome crowd just proved how many fair weather fans Atlanta has.

And the lasagna smelled like........Victory.

Kevin

Good win for the pack , good luck next week against Seattle.

I have a gut feeling that's the opponent, too.

I had lasagna for dinner. The Packers had Matty Melts.

Fries on the side.

Kevin

Do the Falcons even have fans or just people who show up when they win?

I have a gut feeling that's the opponent, too.

I had lasagna for dinner. The Packers had Matty Melts.

Fries on the side.

Kevin

Yah yoccos is gonna hate me but I honestly think Chicago loses.

Yah yoccos is gonna hate me but I honestly think Chicago loses.

Yup, I agree. And the laughable happens... a 7 and 9 team hosts a conference championship game.

Lol. Nah. I wont. Bears werent even picked to make the playoffs. And they beat some good teams along the way. I expect a better game than most do. Bears just have to play defense andthe game is honestly theirs to lose. They werent gonna beat Philly or the Jets either and they did.

Im hope we do win. Ill enjoy the convo with Esox in the championship game haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking nothing away from Green Bay, I think sometimes the layoff (and the week 17 game that means nothing) can be a disadvantage, especially for a younger/less playoff experienced team like Atlanta. You see it alot in the Super Bowl too. One team sometimes just comes in flat after sitting around thinking about it for 2 weeks.

And you know what they would have said if Atlanta won? That they were the fresher team because of the break and that GB was tired while ATL was well rested.

And you know what they would have said if Atlanta won? That they were the fresher team because of the break and that GB was tired while ATL was well rested.
I agree, Atlanta lost because Green Bay was the better team last night, that pretty much sums it up. All of the teams in the playoffs are good, that is why they are there. It is always a matter of peaking at the end of the season or else the regular season champ would always win the championship in all sports.

Atlanta seems to be in a pattern, three years ago they did rather well ( forget the record ) and they got a first place schedule for the following season and fell to 4-12 then they get a last place schedule and finished 13-3 this year then get blown out. I am not saying Atl is a bad team I am just saying they are not a 13-3 team either. It will be interesting to see what happens next season and if the trend continues. in the playoffs.

Dear lord, if the Jets aren't going to win the game at least let them cover

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back