The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Rogers is the man, he is kind of Fugly looking so with a girl that hot you know he is a good quaterback.

I'm rooting for the Jets and Packers but thinking it's going to be the Steelers and Packers. But since we gotta make a decison, I'm saying Jets-Packers.

On a sidenote, I think the Chiefs take the cake on the ugliest cheerleaders. There's a few good ones but as a group I think they rank 32nd in the NFL.

I'm rooting for the Jets and Packers but thinking it's going to be the Steelers and Packers. But since we gotta make a decison, I'm saying Jets-Packers.

On a sidenote, I think the Chiefs take the cake on the ugliest cheerleaders. There's a few good ones but as a group I think they rank 32nd in the NFL.

Look up the Jets Flight Crew. Typical N Jersey teased Bada Bing Wannabees. Ugliest outfits for cheerleaders. Ever. You almost want them to have normal clothes on

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Im going with Packers and Jets today. The Jets Steelers game should be epic.

Im going with Packers and Jets today. The Jets Steelers game should be epic.

The game could be good or a dud. I say a dud if each team views their "big game" last week against hated rivals. Yes I know this is the championship for a shot to the SB. I hope both games are great, no one likes a lousy game.

So close now. So close. I can feel it.

I'll be incommunicado during the game. Good luck to the Bears and their fans. May the best team win.

Kevin

I'll be incommunicado during the game. Good luck to the Bears and their fans. May the best team win.

Kevin

Good luck today Esox! I know we'll be packing the fam up and heading to the local wing joint to watch. Erin has her Packers t-shirt on and she's feeling festive! I'm there to answer all her questions, lol

Good luck today Esox! I know we'll be packing the fam up and heading to the local wing joint to watch. Erin has her Packers t-shirt on and she's feeling festive! I'm there to answer all her questions, lol

Damn now you got me hungry for wings.

Damn now you got me hungry for wings.

I'm skipping lunch......i'll be putting a hurting on about a dozen Asian Zing wings around 4 pm!

I like your wife's style.

Our backs are against the wall. It's do or die. It's put up or shut up. We're going to take it one play at a time. We're going to take no prisoners. Give 110%.

Kevin

I like your wife's style.

Our backs are against the wall. It's do or die. It's put up or shut up. We're going to take it one play at a time. We're going to take no prisoners. Give 110%.

Kevin

Well, if the Bears rush 4 all day and play a cover 2, Mr. Rodgers will have a field day. For your sake and hers I'm hoping that the man beast, Julius Peppers, has little to no influence. I've been watching him since college and he always steps it up on the big venue. Watch out for him man!

No worries cheesehead, the Packers got this. In Aaron Rodgers you trust!

Man oh man. 2 hours to go....

Well, if the Bears rush 4 all day and play a cover 2, Mr. Rodgers will have a field day. For your sake and hers I'm hoping that the man beast, Julius Peppers, has little to no influence. I've been watching him since college and he always steps it up on the big venue. Watch out for him man!

I have a hard time thinking of a better player on either side of the ball than this guy. I mean in the entire league.

I have a hard time thinking of a better player on either side of the ball than this guy. I mean in the entire league.

When he wants to show up, he's nasty. Let's hope the Pack can keep him insignificant.

When he wants to show up, he's nasty. Let's hope the Pack can keep him insignificant.

Maybe he means Rodgers? LOL.

Kevin

I'm outta here like Vladimir. Everybody enjoy the games.

Kevin

Clay Matthews and Charles Woodson are going to light it up Jay Cutler. Pack by 14.

Me too. I think. Good luck Esox.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back