The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree lol. He is just nasty. I would agree with Jrod too but I cant multi quote via my current method of communication.

Well, if the Bears rush 4 all day and play a cover 2, Mr. Rodgers will have a field day. For your sake and hers I'm hoping that the man beast, Julius Peppers, has little to no influence. I've been watching him since college and he always steps it up on the big venue. Watch out for him man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet the Pack today and thats really starting to look good. Bears have shown nothing so far, lots of game to go though.

A lot of game. Jay Cutler needs to play well for the Bears to have a chance. So far she has been off.

I don't think the Pack will loose until the new season is in full swing. They look to be the best in the NFL right now.

I don't think the Pack will loose until the new season is in full swing. They look to be the best in the NFL right now.

Agreed, this is their 5th "playoff" game in a row and they have been dominant for a month.

Refs have missed 2 blatant holds on JP. Rodgers looks amazing so far.

Big trouble!!!!!!!!!

The Pack is in control, might as well go over to the golf tournament now.

Glad I'm not a bears fan , cutler would have me breaking my tv out of frustration. That's two times he missed a pretty wide open hester.

Even if I didn't like the packers I would cheer against Jay cutler, something about him just rubs me the wrong way.

The beating he put on the Seahawks?? Lol.

He is frustrating today J! Cant multi quote. The packers offense is the shiznit!

Even if I didn't like the packers I would cheer against Jay cutler, something about him just rubs me the wrong way.

Bears looking like poo poo so far. Yoccs?

Ive seen JP held twice badly and they cAlled that holding on Taylor? Holding is so subjective its stupid, but its a necessary evil.

Oh yeah. Lol. Beers are gelping.

J absolutely right but it evens out eventually.
Bears looking like poo poo so far. Yoccs?

Ive seen JP held twice badly and they cAlled that holding on Taylor? Holding is so subjective its stupid, but its a necessary evil.

Have you called the NFL to report it? hehehe

Lol. Underthrown. Wtf! Beer me!

Well that just Jay cutler being Jay Cutler

The bears need to get Brandon Marshall or something cause cutler doesn't look like the guy who played for Denver.

He does and doesnt. He did the same stuff in Denver but those wideouts made plays. Its a double edged sword. The WR's and oline in chicago are bad. Imo. But knowing that he doesnt need to keep doing those stupid throws. I agree for the most part. Martz is calling a bad game and Cutler doesnt look sharp.

The bears need to get Brandon Marshall or something cause cutler doesn't look like the guy who played for Denver.

Jimmy Johnson looks crazy eyed. Or high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back